RIP SWFC

Thought I'd give it 24 hours before posting after yesterday to see if I felt any different but unfortunately I don't.

Make no mistake, we're finished. What we witnessed yesterday was the death of our beloved club both on and off the pitch.

Players that can't play football.

Players that are cowards and don't want to play football.

A squad that's not fit for purpose.

A medical staff that's not fit for purpose.

An embarrassment of a 150th Anniversary season.

The Kit Fiasco.

Ticket Prices.

A Chairman/Owner who hasn't a clue what he's doing and out of sheer stubborness won't change.

The cherry on top is the appointment of a CEO that is a clear and unequivocal "Up Yours" to the fans and the final nail in our coffin.

The next manager appointment wil be even worse. Does anyone really trust anybody at the club to get that right?

We're dying the death of a thousand cuts and the worst part is that they're all self-inflicted. It's like watching a loved one slip away and not being able to do anything about it. Heartbreaking. All you can do is hold their hand and hope they don't suffer too much.

Neg away, I don't care anymore but I thought I'd have the courage to nail my colours to the mast rather than being a "told you so" merchant in 12 months time.

We are the new Blackburn in every way.

• Haha 4

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Thought I'd give it 24 hours before posting after yesterday to see if I felt any different but unfortunately I don't.

Make no mistake, we're finished. What we witnessed yesterday was the death of our beloved club both on and off the pitch.

The Kit Fiasco.

Ticket Prices.

A Chairman/Owner who hasn't a clue what he's doing and out of sheer stubborness won't change.

The cherry on top is the appointment of a CEO that is a clear and unequivocal "Up Yours" to the fans and the final nail in our coffin.

The next manager appointment wil be even worse. Does anyone really trust anybody at the club to get that right?

We're dying the death of a thousand cuts and the worst part is that they're all self-inflicted. It's like watching a loved one slip away and not being able to do anything about it. Heartbreaking. All you can do is hold their hand and hope they don't suffer too much.

Neg away, I don't care anymore but I thought I'd have the courage to nail my colours to the mast rather than being a "told you so" merchant in 12 months time.

Wow, phone the doctor mate. 

2 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

The Kit Fiasco.

Ticket Prices.

Sounds like 20 years ago! 

Same mob that loved Dave Allen are having their say and way and destroying the club again, wanting change and spitting the dummy out every weekend. 

CC out, Bullen in, Bullen out, buy Rhodes, Rhodes is bobbar, chairman out, etc.  schizophrenic fan base. 

Clubs that are successful general have stability.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Sheffield Wednesday will never die. Our incredible fanbase will see to that.

It doesnt matter what is done at the top, whatever sea of sheeite they sail us into. Our fans will steer us out of it, come what may.

14 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

The Kit Fiasco.

Ticket Prices.

Try another 24, you might feel different.

1 minute ago, marshy said:

Try another 24, you might feel different.

Lol!

I really hope so but this season has been a train wreck since before a ball was kicked, yet very few are willing to call it for what it is.

• Thanks 2

Don't be silly.  It's took 7 months to fall from 4th place to 16th.     With the correct treatment, we can be back where we were 7 months ago.  

Crying into your beer won't help the cause.  

We seem to have bred a set of losers both on and off the field. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Sheffield Wednesday will never die. Our incredible fanbase will see to that.

It doesnt matter what is done at the top, whatever sea of sheeite they sail us into. Our fans will steer us out of it, come what may.

Still got WTID registered as a company - more than happy to change it to The Wednesday