Do They Actually Care ???

I'm talking about the players now. Do they give a damn about Sheffield Wednesday F.C. ? I have never seen so many players put in so many inept performances week in week out than this current crop of players. These players starting at the moment should be giving 110% to keep their place in the first 11, yet barring Wildsmith and possibly Reach, I don't think any of these actually give a flying roger. Happy to collect X amount of thousands week in week out for doing roger all. We were thinking they didn't want to play for Carlos but after the last 2 games they clearly don't want to play for Bullen either do they. Well for me the lot of em that started today bar Wildsmith and Reach (and I have been a critic of his) can roger right off for me. They should be ashamed playing with roger all passion, pride or commitment in front of 20000 odd thousand supporters who work their boobies off day in day out for just a pittance of what they get paid. 

Whether it be Lambert of another man that comes in, they have got their work cut out with this bunch, no prisoners should be taken, kick the lot of em out (not that anyone would want them). They are putting shame onto our football club. It really does make me sick. Losing 0-3 at home to Burton flipping Albion is about as low as this gets. 

I'll single out one player who has absolutely stolen 25k a week off us and that is Wallace, how the hell does he get a game? Butterfield and Jones are worse than Potter and that other fella who's name I don't want to remember. Watching Loovens hamble about the pitch like he's playing that old man's game of walking football is just too much to take. Its horrible. 

Chansiri needs to get his finger out of his arse and get the new man in tomorrow. Give him enough time to try and prevent an embarassing heavy defeat on our neighbours patch because I am absolutely dreading what is going to happen there. 

Just give us our football team back ASAP.

Rant over......