Paul Lambert

Personally hope this is true compared to other options linked

you just need to see his wolves press conference to see he’s a decent manager, their bloke said he was very impressed with how much of a student of the game lambert is, and let’s not forget he was a winner as a player, and in German football 

Could be a very good fit for us

Just now, owls_wawaw said:

I think he is a very good manager who has knowledge of the league. Like what has been said already villa was a sinking ship and Blackburn he had no support from above. Let's hope he hits the ground running and like has been said two weeks till the first real game so he can assess and get some new players through the door

but those are similar to the problems he will face here, and we’ve seen how he struggled

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Well, you know what happened the last time he listened to us fans

I’m seeing different things to others at the moment. I’m seeing a Chairman acknowledging some shortcomings, wanting to make amends, and holding out an olive branch, wanting to resolve the disputes within the family.

See the need for a CEO, just not sure about the individual appointed. Also expect a DoF to be appointed.

Would like to think we’re on the road to turning things around.

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

but those are similar to the problems he will face here, and we’ve seen how he struggled

He didn’t exactly struggle did he? 

He led Blackburn and wolves to higher finishes in the league from when he took over and was only at each for 7 months and 1 transfer window. When given full seasons at Norwich he got them promoted twice from leagues outside the premier league.  At Villa they were starting to be a mess and he was given little money to spend, had to buy cheap and use young players. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He won’t take any nonsense will he?

https://youtu.be/jtZdoFZ6kxE

We need a manager with some minerals, this vid shows he's not to be fukked with.

Just what our players need, he won't take any nonsense.

Short term I'm confident he'll keep us up, long term he has the experience of winning promotion.

Hope he's announced asap and we can start moving in right direction again.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I’m seeing different things to others at the moment. I’m seeing a Chairman acknowledging some shortcomings, wanting to make amends, and holding out an olive branch, wanting to resolve the disputes within the family.

See the need for a CEO, just not sure about the individual appointed. Also expect a DoF to be appointed.

Would like to think we’re on the road to turning things around.

I’m certainly not anti the chairman, and I don’t think all is lost He’s made a few mistakes yeah, but he’s learning on the job What I fear now is, he’s in danger of compounding those mistakes We’ve somehow managed to turn an exciting squad, with huge potential, into a run of the mill, mid table championship team Appointing yet another Scot, with a very mediocre recent track record, will in my opinion, do little to change things

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I don't agree with that mate I think chansiri is a very supportive chairman and I do believe and want to continue to believe he will do his very best to get us to the premier league. The owners of Blackburn are worse than mccabe and the super prince  lol