BREAKING NEWS - BARRY BANNAN

4 minutes ago, striker said:

I seriously dont understand some of the animosity in other threads towards Bannan, he is a great little player without whom we would have been in real trouble before now. Ok, he can't shoot for toffee but always puts a shift in and often likely to be our creative outlet.

Hopefully he will be back soon.

Spot on.

Guest Willow Owl
10 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

He wouldn't have to do this if the club kept us updated and fans stopped bobbar stirring.

I know a fear years back there was a section on the owls site that had injury updates and expected recovery times which was constantly updated. It's not that difficult really is it. 

Maybe putting updates out there makes it easier for our opposition to plan their tactics. He has been out injured, no transfer request, just people making stuff up (more than likely pigs). 

Just a thought? 

41 minutes ago, striker said:

I seriously dont understand some of the animosity in other threads towards Bannan, he is a great little player without whom we would have been in real trouble before now. Ok, he can't shoot for toffee but always puts a shift in and often likely to be our creative outlet.

Hopefully he will be back soon.

I don’t understand the animosity to ANY of our players.

The fact he’s had to even write that just goes to show how many trouble causers there are around the club at the minute, and also that the garbage that gets posted on social media DOES have an afffect on the players and everyone that’s connected with the club 

1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

I don’t understand the animosity to ANY of our players.

Same

It's one thing to say that maybe a player shouldn't make the first team ahead of another player but to make anything personal towards them isn't something I think anyone should do

Owlstalk Shop