BREAKING NEWS - BARRY BANNAN

I seriously dont understand some of the animosity in other threads towards Bannan, he is a great little player without whom we would have been in real trouble before now. Ok, he can't shoot for toffee but always puts a shift in and often likely to be our creative outlet.

Hopefully he will be back soon.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Sadly there’s a fair few on this site. 

Problem is most people don’t realise they are doing it. There are lots of people airing their gut feelings and conspiracy theories at the moment and as a result they are whipping up rumour storms. I’m sure some of them aren’t completely innocent either. It must be quite easy to start a rumour via Owlstalk...

4 minutes ago, striker said:

I seriously dont understand some of the animosity in other threads towards Bannan, he is a great little player without whom we would have been in real trouble before now. Ok, he can't shoot for toffee but always puts a shift in and often likely to be our creative outlet.

Hopefully he will be back soon.

Spot on.

He wouldn't have to do this if the club kept us updated and fans stopped bobbar stirring.

I know a fear years back there was a section on the owls site that had injury updates and expected recovery times which was constantly updated. It's not that difficult really is it.