The final straw

Guest Willow Owl
28 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

1 - Players we didn't need and have wasted money. More than simply bad management and this could be our undoing. It's a huge potential problem with FFP looming.

2 - We are Sheffield Wednesday - we play in blue and white stripes regardless of a potential minimal sales boost if that is indeed what happened. 

3  -Look at what Chu said about corporate - it's been disastrous. Kit fiasco - we're saving money yet still charging more than any other club in the division for shirts. That strikes me as what my mother would call rob doggery but one man's capitalism is another man's rip off.

4 - I'm happy for you for your ST. Many can't afford them. Many can't guarantee getting to enough games. I have one partly because I was strong armed into it by rip off POTG prices meaning I would never go if I didn't have a ST. The prices have contributed to the flak he's picking up. Others may feel the same I don't know. We slated Leeds United for doing exactly what Chansiri has done. I hated what they did and hate what Chansiri has done. 

5 - Kit fiasco see 3 above.  

Believe what you want to believe and we'll see where this ends up - but there are many other ways to run a football club. Man City have chosen one way, Huddersfield another, Sheffield United another. Chansiri's way isn't the only way.

Refer to previous post. I give up,  me done.