Responsibility

... Needs to be taken up but by all. Players, chairman, staff, everyone at the club.

Under CC it was getting bad and he was sacked and rightly so. Bullen is brought in and, understandable, he can't tear it up and make some really bold decisions, but I was expecting more than what we have just seen. I was expecting the players to show the fans what they were made of and that we do have all the quality to get us up the league.

But today .. Wow .. unbelievable. Some of those players out there are stealing a wage. Absolutely criminal.

Jones, Fox, Rhodes, Palmer were poor. But Butterfield and Wallace were horrendous. I'm sure they had black and white hooped tops under their shirts. Butterfield wants carting off back to Derby immediately and Wallace wants a stint out of the first eleven.

Outside of that, recruitment has been dire past couple of years. Shocking. A bunch of individuals masked as a team. Utter joke. We have not improved much since under Gray. In fact probably only Hooper,  Hunt, Fessi and Reach. Rest of our transfers have been diabolical.

Something needs to happen and happen fast. I feel so sorry for Bullen as he will get the majority of the flak and I hope he's got broad shoulders but those players out there were atrocious. Stand up and be men ffs. They should get absolutely lambasted for that display.