Lets face it.....100% of the blame cannot be given to Carlos

Guest Maxine

Carlos had to go but that isn't problem over a few more meed to go too,  players need a kick.up the arse and a worthy manager needs appointing god knows who though.

It’s criminal the mess he’s left and he knows it. 

The signings have been terrible and wreckless with the countless number of players brought in never to be seen again... cos they’re far from good enough. 

The way the club is being run is worrying too but the main concern at the moment is genuinely to get to 50 points and stay up. 

Guest Maxine

Carlos had to go but that isn't problem over a few more meed to go too,  players need a kick.up the arse and a worthy manager needs appointing god knows who though.

26 minutes ago, steveger said:

Chansiri Hired Carlos so partly to blame, Carlos was a chancer, mostly to blame, the Players are just pathetic  who couldn't care less either that or they are fraudsters as well and just not very good at their jobs....

Bullen as much as he loves our club and says the right stuff was part of Carlos's coaching team so is party responsible

Chancery and his money has been horribly taken advantage of and abused by Carlos and whatever other advisors are attached to the club since the first season. His naivety has been used as a weapon against him.

He has poured 100 million plus into the club (just think about it, 40 million initial cost, c 40 million on transfers, plus infrastructure, wages etc.) and essentially been taken for a ride. Small wonder if his appetite for it is now somewhat diminished, as his cash supply certainly is. Just imagine how much better this could have turned out if he'd had Warnock or someone similar in charge.  To be fair I think we'd be in a much better position if he had kept Gray on.

1 hour ago, CF83OWL said:

The players need to take responsibility.

Carlos had protected them all season. 

Yes it is 100% Kick-a-ball's (Sorry Neil, but I am really angry about the squad), this is his legacy he has left us.

A squad including injury prone players, players that are too small and an over abundance of technically good players, but lacking winner's in the team.

Lacking pace, strength, desire and fitness

100% Carvalahl's fault.

Please do not bring in another Foreign coach of similar him. We need a manger/coach who will be a poopydoo to the players, not a mate, and get the buggers fit enough for the relegation battle we are in now.

39 minutes ago, steveger said:

Chansiri Hired Carlos so partly to blame, Carlos was a chancer, mostly to blame, the Players are just pathetic  who couldn't care less either that or they are fraudsters as well and just not very good at their jobs....

Bullen as much as he loves our club and says the right stuff was part of Carlos's coaching team so is party responsible

Bang on the money !!!!

I work for a bank, i don't need to add in my head, i need to read people and a set of accounts... however I'm a better manager when i can tot things up mid meeting, I noticed a few weeks ago my maths was slow, so I did something about it and practiced.

Does my manager know this... No. 

Did he ask me to... No

I did it because I want to be the best I can be. I did it because I have professional pride. 

That's not even a fundamental to my job.  David Beckhan is a great example of making the best of limited talents, my mrs often bought rubbish mags full of him running after training. Why? Because he wanted to be the best he could be. And if he didn't feel fit enough he sorted it. 

Did I want carlos out, of course. He's left us in a right mess, and it's tarnished what was a nice memory, he should be ashamed. However. Those players are a disgrace. To absolve all professional, personal pride and responsibility is totally unacceptable and a disgrace. They know they'll pick their wages up, so why bother. 

What an unsavoury bunch of w4nk3ers

13 minutes ago, Moaty78 said:

Can honestly say I've never been as angry as a fan as today the mess that fraud has created is unreal but you will still get idiots praising the flipping plank 

This

41 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Its going to take the new manager  at least two transfer windows to make this squad competitive and able to challenge for the top six. 

We still have practically all the same players who not only challenged, but achieved the top six in both the last two seasons lol

I wouldn't ever claim it was entirely the reason we're not competing well this season, but if I was one of the players I'd certainly be pissed off with how some of the fans had been treating Carlos for the past 12-16 months. Though we're not really any different to other clubs/fans in that regard, but that's kind of one reason why I seem to be falling out of love with football at the moment. I just can't agree with a lot of the bile that gets thrown around these days and there always seems to be race to see who can be the most negative first so they can claim to be right when something eventually (and inevitably, in sport) goes wrong.

1 hour ago, CF83OWL said:

We are over 50% through the season and you still think fitness is poor? 

You are mistaken. If you miss pre-reason there is a delay in your fitness levels catching up. There is no falling off the cliff half way through the season. 

Don't agree mate. If the fitness training levels never meet the required standard then you're never going to catch up. If anything the gap between ourselves & the sides that have been on it since day one will widen, performances & results will suffer, injuries will increase just like they have done.

Carlos & his back room staff of coaches including Bullen are 100% to blame.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I think you're wrong

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Carlos is totally responsible.

His players

His tactics

His coaching staff

His medical team

We are in a full blown relegation scrap and need a real 'horrible b4st4rd in charge to stand any chance of sorting this out!

Bullen gets the plaudits for the Forest win, yet capitulate against Brentford and Burton and it’s all Carlos’ fault again.

It appears Bullen is untouchable but today was an utter shambles and IMO Carlos would not have lost that game today 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, steveger said:

So. A quick recap.

Chairman out -tick

Ex-manager already out - tick

Players out - tick

Interim manager out - tick

I have an idea. Sell Hillsborough to a Rugby Union team. 'Cos with your plan, there's nowt left but the ground.

4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Bullen gets the plaudits for the Forest win, yet capitulate against Brentford and Burton and it’s all Carlos’ fault again.

It appears Bullen is untouchable but today was an utter shambles and IMO Carlos would not have lost that game today 

Not sure why because he should have been the dissenting voice on the training ground given that  he was a " legend "

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

Carlos supposedly signed 90% of them and mollycoddled them too.

We are in big trouble as a result. It was clear what attributes we needed and he continued to sign the exact opposite.

Carlos was not responsible for signing 90% of them. When will more of us realise that is one of the underlying problems that may not change under a new manager.

3 minutes ago, Spender said:

So. A quick recap.

Chairman out -tick

Ex-manager already out - tick

Players out - tick

Interim manager out - tick

I have an idea. Sell Hillsborough to a Rugby Union team. 'Cos with your plan, there's nowt left but the ground.

It's NOT my plan, it's my opinion, hope that helps. Don't want the owner out, bullen should retain a job at the club coaching the youngsters he's just not quite up to it yet obviously...the players have got a lot to answer for..

Ta

Edited by steveger