Somebody wake me up - please!

DC’s naivety is being badly exposed. The amount of money he spent gave him the impression he could do no wrong, but he’s been blundering around ever since Wembley - signing the wrong players, appointing the wrong people and giving out all the wrong messages. Now he’s switched from appointing proper Football people like Glenn Roeder, Paul Senior, Jonathan Hill (there’s still been no explanation as to why that committee didn’t work - DC’s leadership style perhaps?) to announcing that he’s “delighted” to appoint one of the most unpopular people to have ever run a Football club? 

A relegation battle beckons, and the thing you need, above all else in that situation, is everybody pulling together. Well today the team looked like a rabble, the fans had turned on the manager and owners, so DC decides the way to rectify the situation is to appoint someone who has shown nothing but contempt for both supporters and managers. 

We are not too good to go down, and once we’ve inevitably lost the Derby we are going to be in very serious trouble. Just wait for the January exodus of the squad’s remaining talent. Westwood, Bannan, Forestieri... 

Dark times.

9 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

DC’s naivety is being badly exposed. The amount of money he spent gave him the impression he could do no wrong, but he’s been blundering around ever since Wembley - signing the wrong players, appointing the wrong people and giving out all the wrong messages. Now he’s switched from appointing proper Football people like Glenn Roeder, Paul Senior, Jonathan Hill (there’s still been no explanation as to why that committee didn’t work - DC’s leadership style perhaps?) to announcing that he’s “delighted” to appoint one of the most unpopular people to have ever run a Football club? 

A relegation battle beckons, and the thing you need, above all else in that situation, is everybody pulling together. Well today the team looked like a rabble, the fans had turned on the manager and owners, so DC decides the way to rectify the situation is to appoint someone who has shown nothing but contempt for both supporters and managers. 

We are not too good to go down, and once we’ve inevitably lost the Derby we are going to be in very serious trouble. Just wait for the January exodus of the squad’s remaining talent. Westwood, Bannan, Forestieri... 

Dark times.

January will certainly show us a lot.

5 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

that simiac bloke has been doing my nut in this past month or so with the megson this megson that borefest.

but after todays happenings on and off the pitch, it would now be a great appointment. 

Won’t happen though. He left the club because he couldn’t work with Mandaric - can you see Megson tolerating Meire for more than 5 minutes?

Edited by Groundhopping Owl

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Our 150th year.

Two top six finishes in a row, a weak division, no obvious threats and come June optimism reigns.

It really didn’t take long for everything to go pear shaped though.

On the pitch the need for a quality centre half, a left back and some pace is yet again c0cked up beyond all belief.  A blind man could see our deficiencies but apparently Carlos and Chansiri either couldn’t or were not capable of solving it.

Yet another signing comes in with a big reputation (Boyd) and is dropped after one match.  Apparently, he can’t play in a diamond. Brilliant Carlos.

We then have to watch the most boring, negative tactics I have ever seen.  Always trying to not lose instead of playing to win. Concentrating on not letting them score instead of playing with the intent for us to score.

We get absolutely stuffed at home against those piggy scrubbers.  The only consolation being that we only let in four when it could easily have been six or seven.

We look so unfit and lacking in energy it is quite frankly scary.

Off the pitch we now have zero corporate clients left.

The match day ticket prices are an absolute disgrace.  There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for us being the most expensive in the division.

The complete farce with the kits is just unbelievable.  How can a serious corporate entity act with such incompetence?

The watches. What a c0ck up.

The cake - even that collapses.

The complete misreading of demand v price for the anniversary dinner.

We’ve lost our iconic badge.

We’ve lost or beautiful stripes.

We have an ageing squad on fat contracts and few saleable assets.

We are in a worse league position than when Chansiri took over.

We are less attractive to any potential new buyer than when Chansiri took over due to the wage bill.

Staff resigning left, right and centre. All blaming Chansiri.

Then to top it off, Chansiri appoints the CEO with the worse reputation in the country.

Some of our fans have lost all their grasp on what is actually important.

A few years ago we were on the brink but in the grand scheme our debts were few and our wage bill was small.  Salvation was sought and Milan saved us.

These are seriously scary times and it really wouldn’t take much to go wrong for us to sink to depths most fans never believed possible.

I actually have butterflies in my stomach. 

It must just just be a bad dream, somebody please wake me up.

Pretty much sums it up nicely.

I'm utterly embarrassed by everything about this club at the minute. In the 6 months since the last play offs things have spiralled out of control. To go from the brink of the premiership to this mess in those 6 months inexcusable.

After the play off defeat we should have been a few signings short of an automatic push. Instead we find the club slipping towards league one, a squad of injury prone,spineless gutless wasters, an endless catalogue of off the field problems including most glaringly parting company with the manager without having a replacememt lined up.

Those bottlers will be lambs to the slaughter a week on Friday. No idea where were headed, all I know is I want my season ticket refunded. 

On 01/01/2018 at 16:25, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Our 150th year.

Two top six finishes in a row, a weak division, no obvious threats and come June optimism reigns.

It really didn’t take long for everything to go pear shaped though.

On the pitch the need for a quality centre half, a left back and some pace is yet again c0cked up beyond all belief.  A blind man could see our deficiencies but apparently Carlos and Chansiri either couldn’t or were not capable of solving it.

Yet another signing comes in with a big reputation (Boyd) and is dropped after one match.  Apparently, he can’t play in a diamond. Brilliant Carlos.

We then have to watch the most boring, negative tactics I have ever seen.  Always trying to not lose instead of playing to win. Concentrating on not letting them score instead of playing with the intent for us to score.

We get absolutely stuffed at home against those piggy scrubbers.  The only consolation being that we only let in four when it could easily have been six or seven.

We look so unfit and lacking in energy it is quite frankly scary.

Off the pitch we now have zero corporate clients left.

The match day ticket prices are an absolute disgrace.  There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for us being the most expensive in the division.

The complete farce with the kits is just unbelievable.  How can a serious corporate entity act with such incompetence?

The watches. What a c0ck up.

The cake - even that collapses.

The complete misreading of demand v price for the anniversary dinner.

We’ve lost our iconic badge.

We’ve lost or beautiful stripes.

We have an ageing squad on fat contracts and few saleable assets.

We are in a worse league position than when Chansiri took over.

We are less attractive to any potential new buyer than when Chansiri took over due to the wage bill.

Staff resigning left, right and centre. All blaming Chansiri.

Then to top it off, Chansiri appoints the CEO with the worse reputation in the country.

Some of our fans have lost all their grasp on what is actually important.

A few years ago we were on the brink but in the grand scheme our debts were few and our wage bill was small.  Salvation was sought and Milan saved us.

These are seriously scary times and it really wouldn’t take much to go wrong for us to sink to depths most fans never believed possible.

I actually have butterflies in my stomach. 

It must just just be a bad dream, somebody please wake me up.

Call me Mystic

But its all the fans fault!

On 01/01/2018 at 16:37, Orlando_Trustful said:

We're a complete shitshow at the moment. It's truly incredible that some fans are still blind to it.

This was 8 months ago and things have gotten worse - but the last sentence still stands.