season tickets

Whatever the prices they'll be a massive drop in session ticket purchases but keep the prices like this and we could be seeing crowds of 15000 next season.

I've had a season ticket for about 16 years of the last 18 since I got my first one in 2000. Though many like many others this year is around the ceiling of what i can afford for a kop season ticket. If they're are price rises we'll be seeing a huge drop in purchases .

16 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Whatever the prices they'll be a massive drop in session ticket purchases but keep the prices like this and we could be seeing crowds of 15000 next season.

I've had a season ticket for about 16 years of the last 18 since I got my first one in 2000. Though many like many others this year is around the ceiling of what i can afford for a kop season ticket. If they're are price rises we'll be seeing a huge drop in purchases .

Out of curiosity, if they do go up - will you renew?

Im in the exact same boat as you - any price rises might see me step away, as I just don’t think I can afford it, yet alone justify it with what is being served up at the minute.

Massively disagree with most of this. I understand the disconnect between fans and the hierarchy, agree in parts. However, people cancelling season tickets? Not renewing etc is ridiculous. You support your club through thick and thin, there has been far far far worse then what we have seen this season. We were very nearly a league two side, we have just had back to back playoff seasons (in which arguably we slightly overachieved) and now we are having one bad season. If you are cancelling season tickets because of one bad season then you are incredibly fickle in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Out of curiosity, if they do go up - will you renew?

Im in the exact same boat as you - any price rises might see me step away, as I just don’t think I can afford it, yet alone justify it with what is being served up at the minute.

Probably depends how much it goes up by a hypothetical extra £50 and I really can't afford/justify it in my personal present circumstances (£500 a month on childcare). Which will be a shame as for me like many going to games isn't just about what's going on on the pitch but also the while day and friendships with those I go to games with. 

I've seen someone mention people are fickle for talk of not renewing. I like many held a season ticket through all the league one years but when we're  asked to pay nearly £500 for the cheapest session ticket an awful lot of us can't justify stretching personal/family finances.