season tickets

If I'm sold a product that doesn't deliver what is promised I can get a full refund. Why should a season ticket be any different? We were told to expect exciting attacking football from quality players pushing for promotion. We've been sold shyte that might very well be in a relegation scrap this time next week.

29 minutes ago, thebrap11 said:

If I'm sold a product that doesn't deliver what is promised I can get a full refund. Why should a season ticket be any different? We were told to expect exciting attacking football from quality players pushing for promotion. We've been sold shyte that might very well be in a relegation scrap this time next week.

Because the product is to watch football, not a guarantee of a win. And I suspect you'll get a refund on matches not watched, not a full refund

28 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Not going to return it, just won’t be buying another 

I’ll also be thinking very carefully about my choice to renew.

£500 is a lot to shell out when we don’t even know if we will be playing Villa, Leeds, Pigs, Forest, Barnsley in the Championship, or Fleetwood, Luton, Gillingham, MK Dons in League One.

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Because the product is to watch football, not a guarantee of a win. And I suspect you'll get a refund on matches not watched, not a full refund

The price I paid for a season ticket up until last season was for football with no guarantees attached. For The inflated price  this season I was promised attractive attacking football. This I have not seen. Fraudulent sales pitch in my eyes.

Im not renewing and after another awful display will be taking my Carlisle ticket back , players clearly don’t care so thats me done until we get rid of most of them overpaid,passionless lobbers, I won’t watch us against the pigs as we will be made mincemeat of,I couldn’t bare it.

2 hours ago, The Captain said:

I’ll also be thinking very carefully about my choice to renew.

£500 is a lot to shell out when we don’t even know if we will be playing Villa, Leeds, Pigs, Forest, Barnsley in the Championship, or Fleetwood, Luton, Gillingham, MK Dons in League One.

I'd happily pay £500 to watch the likes of Luton!

Was listening to Praise and Grumble on the drive back home.

A Wednesdayite was so disgusted by the lack of passion and commitment from the team that he left at half-time.

Don't think he saw the irony of his own lack of passion and commitment.

Yes- it was dreadful today, but anyone wanting to send back a ST just because their club is 6 points off relegation needs to ask themselves a few questions too.

• Like 1