Bullen

Just a yes man. Clearly out of his depth. Only member of staff I'd retain for the first team when the new manager comes in would be Andy Rhodes.

The only players worth keeping are:

Westwood (although if his injuries persist he can go)

Hunt

Van Aken (and that's being kind)

Lee

Rhodes (only just)

Bannan

Hooper

Lees

Joao

Reach

Hutchinson

Dawson

Wildsmith

Forestieri

Winnall

Outs:

Fox, Butterfield, Palmer, Nuhiu, Matias, Venancio, Kean - not good enough

Fletcher - doesn't do enough to warrant the money

Jones, Loovens, Boyd, Wallace, Pudil, Abdi - all past it

New RB

2 New LB

2 New CB

3 New Wingers

2 New CM

10 new players needed over the next 2 transfer windows. Only then might we actually start challenging for the top 2. Get shut of the rest & stop running the club like a circus. And don't give it the FFP bullshit Chansiri - we could be in Wolves' position if you had any b0ll0cks.

This is the worst I've ever felt about Wednesday in my lifetime. We've been in far worse positions in the past, but given the money we now have, it needed a complete imbecile to bu99er everything up this badly - seems we have that imbecile.

Guest everydays_wednesday
12 minutes ago, Crofty_11 said:

This is the worst I've ever felt about Wednesday in my lifetime. We've been in far worse positions in the past, but given the money we now have, it needed a complete imbecile to bu99er everything up this badly - seems we have that imbecile.

Do you mean DC or the new CEO......

Chansiri - can't blame the new CEO... yet. Although I have no doubt, she'll go on to be another ridiculous appointment.

Well done love, you've got a law degree - go & work in a f**king court room then, not a football club - how is she qualified for this kind of stuff?