experienced hand needed

If it’s true we are looking for a flashy foreign coach please stop, it could be a disaster.

If this result doesn’t scare the Shiite out of DC it really should do. We will be in a relegation battle soon if not already. 

Lambert has steadied a couple of clubs recently and if he is available it could be a sensible move to get him in.

Both barrels needed - we’re in dire want of an absolute hairdryer master, nothing else will do. I’ve always said no to suggestions of Pearson on the grounds that he’s mental, but this lot need the fear of god putting in ‘em. I’d gladly take Roy Keane now just to shake them up a bit. Time for some harsh words.

Right now I'd 100% take Lambert until the end of the season to steady the ship.

Football management isn't rocket science - it's 90% about having good players & 10% about tactics - our recruitment worries me more than anything. I'd like to see us appoint a brand new scouting team.

If we get a manager in quick, and he pulls out automatic form for the rest of the season, we might make play offs.

Thats not going to happen.

We need to carefully pick our manager but quick. Make use of the January transfer to get rid of a lot of dead weight.

Team isn’t up for a fight. CC built a really soft side both physically and mentally.

Needs someone who knows the league and this situation. Lamberts last two jobs were exactly this. He wasn’t my original choice but it didn’t seem like a scrap a few weeks ago.

Has to be Pearson for me if he could be persuaded to work in Sheffield.  Still not ready to concede that Megson is the answer, but would be content enough with Lambert if Pearson declined.  Nightmare scenario is a 'No' from Pearson, Lambert goes to Forest and Chansiri takes another hugh punt on foreign coach, regardless of so-called status.