Kevin Nolan

Personally it’s the type of manager I’d like to see rather a short term fix but I reckon that’s not the avenue our chairman wants to go down. I’d love to give an up and coming manager a go , I just worry about some of the egos in the dressing room thinking “ who the **** is this 

Could be some truth just seen him in KFC drive thru with Andy Carroll in big black Range Rover they had two family buckets each rumour is Andy Carroll player-assistant manager.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

Personally it’s the type of manager I’d like to see rather a short term fix but I reckon that’s not the avenue our chairman wants to go down. I’d love to give an up and coming manager a go , I just worry about some of the egos in the dressing room thinking “ who the **** is this 

Not to mention the egos in here...

45 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

To be fair he’s got a better pedigree than some of our over paid tripe ... it’s a no from me but I’d have him over Megson and mclaren any day 

1 hour ago, finluxsuperstar said:

Was on the verge of getting the sack a couple of weeks ago. Wouldn’t let him coach Junior Owls (if they’re still a thing!)

Why would Notts County sack the manager who's got them to second in the table?