Well done Carlos

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We're in a lower league position than before Carlos came, having spent about 35 MILLION POUNDS, with an unfit and ageing squad.

technically that isn't true

Carlos came before the season started and at that point league positons are decided in alphabetical order

We are actually in a higher league position than when he came

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

Come on then. Can either you or Ronnie tell me what tactical changes we made in the Play Off Final.

Or do you only need to be seen to pat each other on the back. 

Ronnie: I hope Steve replies to this thread

Steve: Ooooo Ronnie has posted, best make sure he thinks I'm cool so I'll agree with him

Ronnie: Oooo look, Steve has replied. I'll respond that will pander him so he might press the smiley face thing, that will make me feel 10 feet tall

Steve: I hope Ronnie feels 10 feet tall, I hope  get one back off him

And so on and so forth. I wish I could be cool

Maybe one day you may be as cool as Ronnie and I mate :rolleyes:  #believe 

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

Pure speculation of course but Swansea may have approached him a few months ago which may explain why form had slipped

yes we decided to lose on purpose for a few months.....makes sense

and I guess Swansea kept on losing too so they could sack their manager

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

He really wanted Carlos to stay and his team got beat by the goal machine today. It's understandable really.

And the final straw, I'm being accused off being a Blade.

This website has turned into an absolute shambles. @OWLSTALK I'm pretty sure this isn't what you set out for when you set up the site. A bit like Andy Millman on Extras with his sitcom. 

RIP Owlstalk

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

And the final straw, I'm being accused off being a Blade.

This website has turned into an absolute shambles. @OWLSTALK I'm pretty sure this isn't what you set out for when you set up the site. A bit like Andy Millman on Extras with his sitcom. 

RIP Owlstalk

At the end of the day we are all entitled to our own opinions and all that, no ones right and wrong, it's what makes this site absolutely number 1 in the footballing forum world, look at all the misery and mardy talking folks on the other forums, no sense of humour and nearly zero banter and just loads of swearing and threatening.. 

ps,......Emilianenko and Andoverowl are pretty cool dudes too....:rolleyes:

Edited by steveger
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I don't dislike Carlos.

He came in, came close to doing it.

The momentum started to wear off.

It happens. 

He's got another job. Fair play to him. No one wants to be out of work.

The main thing now is that WE get the right man in to get our ship back on course. 

Common sense and a classy post, amongst a sea of hurtful vitriol against a man who tried his best in those first two seasons. He's gone, he needed to. Why can't people show some class and respect now, as they did at Wembley. 

5 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

yeah well done carlos for ruining our club with overpaid unfit players then jumping ship

well done indeed

you don't think your anger should be directed at the bloke responsible ?........carlos was never in charge of the club so if it's ruined then it's hard to lay the blame on him , he would have had no say in what the players are paid so again I don't see how that is down to him ,he didn't jump ship did he ....that apart it's not a bad post 

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

you don't think your anger should be directed at the bloke responsible ?........carlos was never in charge of the club so if it's ruined then it's hard to lay the blame on him , he would have had no say in what the players are paid so again I don't see how that is down to him ,he didn't jump ship did he ....that apart it's not a bad post 

who had pre season with the players,to get them fit and ready 

who chose to bring players back bfore they fully recovered from injuries

whose openly admitted he only rates the players he had from his first season

no,he wasn't incharge of what the plaayers got paid but he ask for them

saying carlos is innocent is laughable 

19 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

roger off carlos you sponging git not take long for the welsh boys to work you out 

19 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

He really wanted Carlos to stay and his team got beat by the goal machine today. It's understandable really.

Mate rang earlier tonight and mentioned he watched Sky Sports Saturday this afters and Kammy was covering Swansea Watford and he said Kammy likened Swansea to a testimonial game team - loads of possession passing across and back ..

Well done Carlos 

Enjoy your success 

Mates a PNE fan by the way ......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST