Well done Carlos

Don’t rate his approach to fitness.

Don’t rate his motivational techniques which basically sees players frozen out.

Don’t rate his god awful tactics.

Swansea have won one, may win a few more and may stay up - but eventually the rot will appear and the shiny, happy charisma won’t mask it.

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think the fact is he's left us in a worse position than where we were when he took control.

That speaks volumes. Two decent seasons which ultimately ended in failure. Now we're a bit of a mess.

Yet some say well done Carlos........unbelievable.

41 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

What matters is that you are calling posters on here Stupid & uneducated for having a different view to your feelings..

Yet the best you can come up with for our current predicament is injuries & poor refereeing decisions.

Who was it calling who stupid and uneducated.......I rest my case.

I’ve never called anyone stupid or uneducated. 

I called an argument out be an uneducated argument and thinking Carlos’ reign was a mess, stupid. It’s totally to different to name calling. 

But keep throwing false accusations around. It clearly makes you feel good about yourself 

1 hour ago, dobbo said:

What an absolute car crash of a thread

Utterly embarrassing

Ignoring the obvious wind up merchants, I've no idea how the rest of you get through life.

"Wind up merchants"

On Owlstalk.....

NEVER......

lol

25 minutes ago, Slick. said:

Plenty of dodgy ref decisions have gone in our favour as well.

Plenty of other teams have had injuries too, it’s part and parcel of football.

Unfortunately, halfway through a season, the league table speaks for itself.

I can think of 1 refereeing decision that’s gone our way this season

Carlos was just extremely fortunate that at our place he had a chairman who genuinely believed that he was part of the family, and put him before the interests of the club and the fans (although there were Carvalhistas amongst us).

Carlos should have gone two months ago, then our season wouldn't now be in tatters.

Chansiri's only family is us, the fans, not the manager and players.

They're mercenary employees who're off at the first whiff of advancement.

Let's hope he's learnt his first lesson of football chairmanship.

Never put a manager or player before the club.

1 minute ago, ramone said:

I can think of 1 refereeing decision that’s gone our way this season

We have had our share of fortunate and unfortunate ref calls, same as any other season IMO.

With all due respect, if you genuinely can’t recall more than 1 significant ref decision that has been fortunate to go in our favour this season, then either you can’t have been following us very closely this season, or that’s a very blinkered view IMO.

6 minutes ago, Slick. said:

We have had our share of fortunate and unfortunate ref calls, same as any other season IMO.

With all due respect, if you genuinely can’t recall more than 1 significant ref decision that has been fortunate to go in our favour this season, then either you can’t have been following us very closely this season, or that’s a very blinkered view IMO.

I can only think of 1. Please feel free to state more. The one I’m thinking of was quite recently.

1 hour ago, ramone said:

I’ve never called anyone stupid or uneducated. 

I called an argument out be an uneducated argument and thinking Carlos’ reign was a mess, stupid. It’s totally to different to name calling. 

But keep throwing false accusations around. It clearly makes you feel good about yourself 

lol undeducated, yet it is you that thinks we are only in this predicament because of injuries and refereeing decisions, not only uneducated but that’s also stupid.

False accusations......makes me feel good about myself......reallylol

What is it with you.......just do one I can’t be a.sed with you.

Edited by Bark1062

49 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

lol undeducated, yet it is you that thinks we are only in this predicament because of injuries and refereeing decisions, not only uneducated but that’s also stupid.

False accusations......makes me feel good about myself......reallylol

What is it with you.......just do one I can’t be a.sed with you.

You don't know me. You've posted 300 times on here and you're telling me to do one. Good one

If you actually read my posts (ask Mummy, she'll teach you) you'd be able to make sense of them. Picking out one or two words of my posts and then trying to insult me with them isn't clear is it.

This site used to be funny and lighthearted. Since Wembley its been flooded with this kind of person an its just not fun anymore. Well done for being part of the demise of Owlstalk

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, owlinexile said:

He's left us in a right state.

Absolute disaster of a 'manager'.

Once the 10 injured players are back we’ll be in an excellent position (other than potentially without a good manager/head coach) - just don’t get the shortsightedness of some of our fans. DC and CC have moved our club forward - shame some amongst us have got caught up in the hysteria and lost sight of where we are and where we’ve been. 

Edited by AwokenGiant
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ramone said:

We were playing the perfect game. Like any team would have done when playing in Europe. Keep it tight in the away leg and give yourself a chance in the home leg. We were 1-0 up and the plan was working perfectly, 

Just one problem though. It didn't work. He made a complete testicles with his tactical substitution and then didn't have a clue how to change it.

Just now, AwokenGiant said:

Once the 10 injured players are back we’ll be in an excellent position - just don’t get the shortsightedness of some of our fans. DC and CC have moved our club forward - shame some amongst us have got caught up in the hysteria and lost sight of where we are and where we’ve been. 

What was the excuse when they were all fit?

• Like 1