diana1302

Well done Carlos

1 hour ago, diana1302 said:

Well done bring him back 

You know that winding them up is very  naughty,  don't you !!!!!!

lol

the only good thing about carlos and his 4 cronies going to Swansea is it might not have cost us little or no compo, the man has ruined us ,if we can stop up(seriously we need to wake up 8pts is nothing could be 5pts Monday then it gets scary) can you imagine how much trouble we would be in if we went down, think ffp would be least of our problems , the man is a total moron ,totally off the planet saying we can for sure reach playoffs, did he mean league 1 playoffs next season? . I don't know who advises chansiri but upto now its been a disaster ,he needs to ditch them ,get a proper football man in dof ,a propwer scouting system , a complete overhall of club 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Swansea

We know that but the poster mentioned teams.... I genuinely would be interested in who else he appealed to.

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw carlos celebrating at the end of the Swansea game. 

Just now, Bulgaria said:

We know that but the poster mentioned teams.... I genuinely would be interested in who else he appealed to.

Ahhhh. Not sure. Don't think there were any 

Carvalhal, who did his coaching badges on the same course as Jose Mourinho and also studied alongside Rui Faria, has some interesting ideas too. In 2014 he wrote a book called "Soccer: Developing A Know-How," in which he espoused a theory called "tactical periodisation," which sounds like it could be full of needlessly complicated management speak, but which he insists is actually all pretty simple.

"All the time, we used to say that physical training is very important," he told the Daily Telegraph in 2015.

"But physical training comes together with organisation.

It's called tactical periodisation because you push the physical and the psychological part together, but with organisation.

So you run, but you run all the time with the ball. Always with the ball.

"[The] ideas are very simple. The theory can be complicated.

But the practice, very simple. Just play football.

If you are a writer, you must write.

It's the best way to practise.

If I'm a pianist, I don't need to run in the forest for one hour or two hours to be a good pianist.

I must play piano.

So this is what we are doing all the time. Play football. Simple ideas."

Thank you Carlos

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for this 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

What an absolute car crash of a thread

Utterly embarrassing

Ignoring the obvious wind up merchants, I've no idea how the rest of you get through life.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

the man has ruined us

This site needs some sort of IQ test/Football competency test before accepting people to post... It would save us all a lot of trouble

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

The most uneducated argument on this site. Stack it up against what other clubs have spent and our 6th and 4th finished STILL see us punching above our weight for money spent/league position attained. 

What were you expecting?

Are you telling me you are happy with Carlos’s reign here and where we are at now.

We are hardly punching above our weight STILL are we..

If you honestly answer “Yes” to the above points it is you who is having the most uneducated argument.

• Disagree 1

22 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

12 months earlier than that Tinks.

Yeah, that would have made loads of sense

lol

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

This site needs some sort of IQ test/Football competency test before accepting people to post... It would save us all a lot of trouble

How ironic.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bark1062 said:

Are you telling me you are happy with Carlos’s reign here and where we are at now.

If you honestly answer “Yes” to the above points it is you who is having the most uneducated argument.

In general, yes, happy with Carlos' reign here. He took us to the play offs twice. That, unless our spending goes through the roof, is all we can ever really expect. We fell short. The play offs are a lottery so nothing is guaranteed in them.

Am I happy where we are now? No. Not at all. There are circumstances that have led us here. Injuries etc. 

3 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

How has he ruined us though? The same squad that finished 6th and 4th is still at the club. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Fletcher , Westwood , loovens , abdi , Wallace, jones , Pudil , 7 off the top of my head. Ageing deadwood signed by tbe previous regime , 

also winning  one premier league game isn’t bossing it ...

Didn't Dave Jones sign Westwood and Loovens just before he got fired?

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

How ironic.

Yet you use my witticisms against me... Now that, is ironic

Most of our players are around the 26-28 mark, pretty much coming into their primes. With a few younger ones like Reach, Van Aken, Joao, Wildsmith, Fox.

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

In general, yes, happy with Carlos' reign here. He took us to the play offs twice. That, unless our spending goes through the roof, is all we can ever really expect. We fell short. The play offs are a lottery so nothing is guaranteed in them.

Am I happy where we are now? No. Not at all. There are circumstances that have led us here. Injuries etc. 

After injuries, what other factors other than bad management justify where we are at now.

• Agree 1

Just now, Bark1062 said:

After injuries, what other factors other than bad management justify where we are at now.

How many hands have a got available to count all the woeful refereeing decisions we've had against us? Thats all I've got by the way, injuries and bad refs decisions. But what does it matter....? Its my feelings on Carlos' reign.