Well done Carlos

1 minute ago, Bark1062 said:

Are you telling me you are happy with Carlos’s reign here and where we are at now.

We are hardly punching above our weight STILL are we..

If you honestly answer “Yes” to the above points it is you who is having the most uneducated argument.

In general, yes, happy with Carlos' reign here. He took us to the play offs twice. That, unless our spending goes through the roof, is all we can ever really expect. We fell short. The play offs are a lottery so nothing is guaranteed in them.

Am I happy where we are now? No. Not at all. There are circumstances that have led us here. Injuries etc. 

3 minutes ago, Bark1062 said:

Are you telling me you are happy with Carlos’s reign here and where we are at now.

We are hardly punching above our weight STILL are we..

If you honestly answer “Yes” to the above points it is you who is having the most uneducated argument.

How has he ruined us though? The same squad that finished 6th and 4th is still at the club. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Fletcher , Westwood , loovens , abdi , Wallace, jones , Pudil , 7 off the top of my head. Ageing deadwood signed by tbe previous regime , 

also winning  one premier league game isn’t bossing it ...

Didn't Dave Jones sign Westwood and Loovens just before he got fired?

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

In general, yes, happy with Carlos' reign here. He took us to the play offs twice. That, unless our spending goes through the roof, is all we can ever really expect. We fell short. The play offs are a lottery so nothing is guaranteed in them.

Am I happy where we are now? No. Not at all. There are circumstances that have led us here. Injuries etc. 

After injuries, what other factors other than bad management justify where we are at now.

Just now, Bark1062 said:

After injuries, what other factors other than bad management justify where we are at now.

How many hands have a got available to count all the woeful refereeing decisions we've had against us? Thats all I've got by the way, injuries and bad refs decisions. But what does it matter....? Its my feelings on Carlos' reign. 

I watched the game on TSN. Daylight robbery.

Watford controlled the game throughout. They fell asleep defensively twice and got punished, and Swansea’s first goal was marginally offside. Watford manager couldn’t believe how they managed to throw the game away in the last few minutes.

Well done to Carlos though (the jammy git lol )

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

How many hands have a got available to count all the woeful refereeing decisions we've had against us? Thats all I've got by the way, injuries and bad refs decisions. But what does it matter....? Its my feelings on Carlos' reign. 

What matters is that you are calling posters on here Stupid & uneducated for having a different view to your feelings..

Yet the best you can come up with for our current predicament is injuries & poor refereeing decisions.

Who was it calling who stupid and uneducated.......I rest my case.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bark1062 said:

What matters is that you are calling posters on here Stupid & uneducated for having a different view to your feelings..

Yet the best you can come up with for our current predicament is injuries & poor refereeing decisions.

Who was it calling who stupid and uneducated.......I rest my case.

Spot on.

Very easy to debate the poster. Not so easy to debate the post.

8 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

How has he ruined us though? The same squad that finished 6th and 4th is still at the club. 

who is lower in league than us with a wage bill as big as ours? reported 25 million , what happened 2 years ago is gone , he took club on with a small squad, westwood,palmer hutch,lee,lees,loovens,nuhiu and 2-3 others bus dielna etc ,so he had a lot of freedom to bring in several players ,was given a huge amount of money ,wages are bigger here than any non premier league team parachute payments ever , he has signed ageing ,some very injury proned ,woeful players , and a style of football what must scare the birds of the pitch it was that slow and boring ,don't know how you can keep giving him praise all the time, the facts are he has left us in a much worse situation than when he arrived , a new manager will have no funds and will have to sell the 2-3 sellable assets to be able to do anything in the market. yes I did enjoy the 1st season ,though it was a missed chance of going up .

27 minutes ago, ramone said:

Plenty of dodgy ref decisions have gone in our favour as well.

Plenty of other teams have had injuries too, it’s part and parcel of football.

Unfortunately, halfway through a season, the league table speaks for itself.