Well done Carlos

23 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Another Owlstalk myth is how we have an aging squad, if they actually took the time to look at the facts we have about 4 players 30+.

Fletcher , Westwood , loovens , abdi , Wallace, jones , Pudil , 7 off the top of my head. Ageing deadwood signed by tbe previous regime , 

also winning  one premier league game isn’t bossing it ...

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

Not blinkered by anything. Just grateful for him giving me some of my best times watching Wednesday. Its sad that you'd hate a man for doing that. And rather stupid

I don’t hate the man, don’t even know him.

The guy has had more resources to work with than any other manager in our history!...but we got to a playoff final & semi.

Stupid......really.

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Fletcher , Westwood , loovens , abdi , Wallace, jones , Pudil , 7 off the top of my head. Ageing deadwood signed by tbe previous regime , 

also winning  one premier league game isn’t bossing it ...

Westwood - Deadwood

This post tells you everything about this poster

1 minute ago, Bark1062 said:

I don’t hate the man, don’t even know him.

The guy has had more resources to work with than any other manager in our history!...but we got to a playoff final & semi.

Stupid......really.

The most uneducated argument on this site. Stack it up against what other clubs have spent and our 6th and 4th finished STILL see us punching above our weight for money spent/league position attained. 

What were you expecting?

the only good thing about carlos and his 4 cronies going to Swansea is it might not have cost us little or no compo, the man has ruined us ,if we can stop up(seriously we need to wake up 8pts is nothing could be 5pts Monday then it gets scary) can you imagine how much trouble we would be in if we went down, think ffp would be least of our problems , the man is a total moron ,totally off the planet saying we can for sure reach playoffs, did he mean league 1 playoffs next season? . I don't know who advises chansiri but upto now its been a disaster ,he needs to ditch them ,get a proper football man in dof ,a propwer scouting system , a complete overhall of club 

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, ramone said:

Swansea

We know that but the poster mentioned teams.... I genuinely would be interested in who else he appealed to.

Carvalhal, who did his coaching badges on the same course as Jose Mourinho and also studied alongside Rui Faria, has some interesting ideas too. In 2014 he wrote a book called "Soccer: Developing A Know-How," in which he espoused a theory called "tactical periodisation," which sounds like it could be full of needlessly complicated management speak, but which he insists is actually all pretty simple.

"All the time, we used to say that physical training is very important," he told the Daily Telegraph in 2015.

"But physical training comes together with organisation.

It's called tactical periodisation because you push the physical and the psychological part together, but with organisation.

So you run, but you run all the time with the ball. Always with the ball.

"[The] ideas are very simple. The theory can be complicated.

But the practice, very simple. Just play football.

If you are a writer, you must write.

It's the best way to practise.

If I'm a pianist, I don't need to run in the forest for one hour or two hours to be a good pianist.

I must play piano.

So this is what we are doing all the time. Play football. Simple ideas."

Thank you Carlos

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for this 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

The most uneducated argument on this site. Stack it up against what other clubs have spent and our 6th and 4th finished STILL see us punching above our weight for money spent/league position attained. 

What were you expecting?

Are you telling me you are happy with Carlos’s reign here and where we are at now.

We are hardly punching above our weight STILL are we..

If you honestly answer “Yes” to the above points it is you who is having the most uneducated argument.

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

This site needs some sort of IQ test/Football competency test before accepting people to post... It would save us all a lot of trouble

How ironic.