Well done Carlos

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I ain't p1ssed off he got another job.im p1ssed off that his new job should have been in June this year 

Why is he only allowed to get a job in June? If you left your job would you expect to be unemployed for 6 months following it...

1 minute ago, ramone said:

Why is he only allowed to get a job in June? If you left your job would you expect to be unemployed for 6 months following it...

I was once turned down for a job in November, the gaffer said 'can you come back in the spring time', I said nope, wtf do you think I am a fooookin tulip.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

WTF did he do in a few days? put meat on the fire, the foookin oven did not have time to get warm

I don’t know, but if you find out please tell who ever is in charge of our mob at that point. 

Swansea are rock bottom of premier, away to a Watford team who are flying this season and exceptional at home. 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

2 fabulous performances though 

Just think if we had gone for it

We were playing the perfect game. Like any team would have done when playing in Europe. Keep it tight in the away leg and give yourself a chance in the home leg. We were 1-0 up and the plan was working perfectly,