Well done Carlos

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He didn't leave because of anything to do with the fans though mate

Be that as it may, the vast majority of fans (owlstalk poll over 95%) wanted him gone and he gave them what they wanted I don't get why the need to call the bloke a clown etc. 

My point is the guy is a gentleman and did hid best for us, fans can debate if his best was good enough absolutley but lets not abuse the guy he doesnt deserve that surely?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ramone said:

I need said he was. You slated his teams performance. Performances aren't what they need right now, its pints. He took all the points he possibly could. Fact

I'm not arguing. I heard they played crap and won. That can't have been the plan.

He's a good bloke ,good luck to him but I was just making it known he had a bit of luck yesterday and we've haven't made a mistake letting him go imo.

I'm not really arsed tbh I was just saying what I heard on the radio.

21 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

yeah well done carlos for ruining our club with overpaid unfit players then jumping ship

well done indeed

So if they were "unfit" but hardly cost anything, I assume that would be ok?

Adam Reach has never been forgiven for costing 5 mill and yet he covers more ground, makes more assists, more completed passes than anyone on the park. 

If we'd have got him on a free he'd be a firm favourite by now.

The good old S. Yorks class war envy game. 

4 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Me too.

Why can't we all just move on thank him for two great years and one crap third of a season. Can't understand the aggression towards him now he's gone ....he's happy he's gone .....most are happy he's gone everyone's a winner this man is not nasty or vindictive why should any SWFC be let it go ffs.

I agree to some extent but he has left a real mess for someone to try and sort out and if everyone is a winner I don’t feel like one

17 hours ago, ramone said:

You don't know me. You've posted 300 times on here and you're telling me to do one. Good one

If you actually read my posts (ask Mummy, she'll teach you) you'd be able to make sense of them. Picking out one or two words of my posts and then trying to insult me with them isn't clear is it.

This site used to be funny and lighthearted. Since Wembley its been flooded with this kind of person an its just not fun anymore. Well done for being part of the demise of Owlstalk

By the same measure, you don’t know me, yet you have the gall to use the one or two words as you put it to insult my intelligence., just as you have in the post above.

The fact that you have been posting on this site longer than me gives you no divine right or authority to think you are better than anyone else and can be insulting towards them.

If your idea of fun is trying to belittle someone, you have done yet again in the above post, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Guest Copthorneowl
35 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I agree to some extent but he has left a real mess for someone to try and sort out and if everyone is a winner I don’t feel like one

Youre right @oldishowl100% but he didn't do it to enhance his standing or purposely even though you could be forgiven for thinking so.  But he's gone mate we move on............all of us .......like it or not it won't change one jot no matter how brilliant the rhetoric that suggests otherwise.

Astonishing that MOTD said that away he had gone for an attacking Swansea line up with wingers and that there were always potential scorers in the box!!

Perhaps he did not rate the SW players he was given and played it safe as FF's form declined so could not grab those wins he had often delivered.

Perplexed!

On 30/12/2017 at 23:08, Ronnie Starling said:

Oh such as putting Helan on then Nuhiu before thinking maybe we should put Joao on. He had far more attacking options on the bench and could have even started Lopez but alas it was a day for the favourites who yet again didn't turn up when it most mattered.

Everyone would have played Lopez in hindsight. 

I can’t remember many moaning at the that Sam was playing though. 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:03, crookesowl said:

I felt for the best part of 2 years we got away with some very fortunate results. 

Great goals deciding 1-0 wins, and last gasp winners. Both of which have pretty much dried up this season. 

That is exactly what Swansea got away with yesterday.

And fair play to them after the horrendous run they have been on. Carlos going with my thanks for bringing the good times back for a couple of seasons, after years of mediocrity.

Most did not want him to remain so whatever he does, good luck to him. 

52 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Astonishing that MOTD said that away he had gone for an attacking Swansea line up with wingers and that there were always potential scorers in the box!!

Perhaps he did not rate the SW players he was given and played it safe as FF's form declined so could not grab those wins he had often delivered.

Perplexed!

Totally agree,cant work it out miself

25 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

He once again squeezed his favourites into a lopsided midfield buy hey he was the expert. What did we ever know?

Wallace, Hutch, Bannan and Lee were outstanding that first season. Anyone would have played them in the final.