Well done Carlos

Just now, torryowl said:

now we are getting somewhere ....so you agree carlos didn't fix the wages and the high wage bill and long contracts that are ruining the club arnt down to him .......we still cant agree on who signed the players though we do know chansiri signed Rhodes as a present to the fans . 

from the money side no that's not Carlos's fault and apologies for that but the mess we are in from on the pitch side of things is down to carlos ,2/3 injuries are normal but 8/9 is seriously concerning,and its not a case of 3/4 weeks out injured its 3/4 months.

players shattered after 15 minutes and look majorly overweight.

when he's admitted that he couldn't motivate any new player from the last two seasons that is shocking and deserves flack for that 

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

I'm sure we were all screaming for Helan that day weren't We? No we werent.

Did he complain about the poor refereeing decisions in his game today? An offside goal and the ref missing a stamp by one of his players? Don't hold your breath.

To be honest mate, the only thing I was screaming was 'We're on our Way'. We all had a euphoric feeling that day. Carlos created that. I don't remember anything about the game. I couldn't tell you who was on the bench and I'd have brought on as an alternative

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Dont be silly, Carlos has ruined the football club and run it into the ground. We are in a relegation fight and aren't far off administration...

you couldn't make it up could you ....blaming carlos for the state of the club is like blaming the ticket office manager  everytime you have to hand over 40 quid to get in . ..theres only one person to be held to account for the state of the club whether it's state is  good or bad . 

Those that wanted Carlos out are mostly likely racist Brexiters and Trump fans who like to grab women by the clunge.

Now they will get their just desserts when King Carlos masterminds Swansea to premier league survival and Europa League next season while we dither about from manager to manager all because Mr Farrell couldn't keep his gob shut. 

It's all your fault you deplorables!

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Those that wanted Carlos out are mostly likely racist Brexiters and Trump fans who like to grab women by the clunge.

Now they will get their just desserts when King Carlos masterminds Swansea to premier league survival and Europa League next season while we dither about from manager to manager all because Mr Farrell couldn't keep his gob shut. 

Mr Farrell is the ring leader of the mouthy minority, he has caused this.

Just now, welsOwl74 said:

from the money side no that's not Carlos's fault and apologies for that but the mess we are in from on the pitch side of things is down to carlos ,2/3 injuries are normal but 8/9 is seriously concerning,and its not a case of 3/4 weeks out injured its 3/4 months.

players shattered after 15 minutes and look majorly overweight.

when he's admitted that he couldn't motivate any new player from the last two seasons that is shocking and deserves flack for that 

apology accepted ......

12 minutes ago, torryowl said:

now we are getting somewhere ....so you agree carlos didn't fix the fees and the high wage bill and long contracts that are ruining the club arnt down to him .......we still cant agree on who signed the players though we do know chansiri signed Rhodes as a present to the fans . 

Well my Wife always keeps the receipt 

Just in case the presents not wanted or suitable ....

Just an observation 

Not an opinion. ...

What is poor though is that Carlos had half a season to work out how to use Rhodes yet still he's barren after another half of a season now who's faults this?

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

This thread is brilliant.

Carlos when things were going well = best manager we’ve had in years who’s taking us to the Premier League sooner rather than later.

Carlos when things went bad = useless, worst manager in years. A snake. Good luck to Swansea - they’ll need it!

so much bitterness towards a man who did his best. Granted, after 2 good seasons it ended badly, but hey, that’s football. Chill out. No need for the pitchforks. 

1 hour ago, steveger said:

anyway, F**k the arrogant self important bigheaded con man, he's not our promble no more thank god, the only worry i have now is what new clow they may wheel in next ....:wacko:

Damn I forgot "Chancer"..:ph34r:

especially for the cowardly lion of neggers...:ph34r:

(that's NOT Racist BTW)

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Damn I forgot "Chancer"..:ph34r:

especially for the cowardly lion of neggers...:ph34r:

(that's NOT Racist BTW)

for a bloke who celebrates Wednesday losing I'd back away from this thread if you had any morals

1 minute ago, Dot said:

for a bloke who celebrates Wednesday losing I'd back away from this thread if you had any morals

I celebrated my other team scoring against us and enjoyed it, i admit it and would never change it but let's not exaggerate 

Celebrated and celebrates have different meanings, hope that helps 

5 minutes ago, steveger said:

I celebrated my other team scoring against us and enjoyed it, i admit it and would never change it but let's not exaggerate 

Celebrated and celebrates have different meanings, hope that helps 

you were banned from this site (not by me) for your over the top celebrations when we lost (don't let facts get in the way though)

you basked in delight at us losing a game

you're a rangers fan first and a Wednesday fan second, I'll dig out the gloating thread you started if you like?

no morals

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

He’s a cvut