Well done Carlos

6 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Just a bit of fishing.

It's funny cos all the people who wanted Carlos out were accused of the same thing by the Carlos remainers.

Oh I see.

It's just one of the worst insults though isn't it really.

I mean if probably rather be called a fanny than a blade. Or a tail,  lobster, bobbar head, wee pipe head,  wee wee tail sucker . Fact flipping fanny of a poopydoo even. 

But there's something about that pig insinuation it's a painful jibe!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, welsOwl74 said:

who had pre season with the players,to get them fit and ready 

who chose to bring players back bfore they fully recovered from injuries

whose openly admitted he only rates the players he had from his first season

no,he wasn't incharge of what the plaayers got paid but he ask for them

saying carlos is innocent is laughable 

that's not what was said in your post I was answering to........lets go back to what you said ........was carlos in charge of the club ?  did he fix the players wages , and do you really think he jumped ship ..............I would also dispute that the players we have are the ones he asked for but neither of us can prove otherwise so I aint going to argue on that one 

for some on here, Carlos going to Swansea is like finding out the ex who you dumped has got a new boyfriend

Carlos winning his first match in charge is like finding out her new boyfriend has got a 10 incher

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Just a bit of fishing.

It's funny cos all the people who wanted Carlos out were accused of the same thing by the Carlos remainers.

Also very tiresome, zero need for yourself or anybody, to be going on fishing trips and attacking and labelling fellow fans. 

32 minutes ago, ramone said:

Come on then. Can either you or Ronnie tell me what tactical changes we made in the Play Off Final.

Or do you only need to be seen to pat each other on the back. 

Ronnie: I hope Steve replies to this thread

Steve: Ooooo Ronnie has posted, best make sure he thinks I'm cool so I'll agree with him

Ronnie: Oooo look, Steve has replied. I'll respond that will pander him so he might press the smiley face thing, that will make me feel 10 feet tall

Steve: I hope Ronnie feels 10 feet tall, I hope  get one back off him

And so on and so forth. I wish I could be cool

Oh such as putting Helan on then Nuhiu before thinking maybe we should put Joao on. He had far more attacking options on the bench and could have even started Lopez but alas it was a day for the favourites who yet again didn't turn up when it most mattered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dot said:

for some on here, Carlos going to Swansea is like finding out the ex who you dumped has got a new boyfriend

Carlos winning his first match in charge is like finding out her new boyfriend has got a 10 incher

And for some (not insinuating any individual )

It's the boyfriend they really fancied not the girlfriend !!

10 " eh ? Tiny tim .

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

that's not what was said in your post I was answering to........lets go back to what you said ........was carlos in charge of the club ?  did he fix the players wages , and do you really think he jumped ship ..............I would also dispute that the players we have are the ones he asked for but neither of us can prove otherwise so I aint going to argue on that one 

dobviously dc agreed the fees but I'm sure he did it,thinking these players get a fair chance,would dc agree to sign adbi,mcgeady,mcmananan,emanulson etc id he knew carlos wouldn't give them the time of day.

maybe I was wrong saying jump ship but its looking likely he knew Swansea was lined up before leaving here and stayed on til clement got the boot

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

Oh such as putting Helan on then Nuhiu before thinking maybe we should put Joao on. He had far more attacking options on the bench and could have even started Lopez but alas it was a day for the favourites who yet again didn't turn up when it most mattered.

So you're bemoaning his substitutions? I thought it was whole game? So he what you're saying is he got it wrong that day for 10 minutes? 

You're slating Carlos in threads for not buying players with pace, He puts a player with pace on and, with the power of hindsight, you slate him. 

the guy can't win with some people

5 minutes ago, Dot said:

Nah we just saw through him. Maybe one day you will realise too not that it matters now.

He’s gone thank f**k.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ramone said:

So you're bemoaning his substitutions? I thought it was whole game? So he what you're saying is he got it wrong that day for 10 minutes? 

You're slating Carlos in threads for not buying players with pace, He puts a player with pace on and, with the power of hindsight, you slate him. 

:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

dobviously dc agreed the fees but I'm sure he did it,thinking these players get a fair chance,would dc agree to sign adbi,mcgeady,mcmananan,emanulson etc id he knew carlos wouldn't give them the time of day.

maybe I was wrong saying jump ship but its looking likely he knew Swansea was lined up before leaving here and stayed on til clement got the boot

now we are getting somewhere ....so you agree carlos didn't fix the fees and the high wage bill and long contracts that are ruining the club arnt down to him .......we still cant agree on who signed the players though we do know chansiri signed Rhodes as a present to the fans . 

Edited by torryowl

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

now we are getting somewhere ....so you agree carlos didn't fix the wages and the high wage bill and long contracts that are ruining the club arnt down to him .......we still cant agree on who signed the players though we do know chansiri signed Rhodes as a present to the fans . 

Dont be silly, Carlos has ruined the football club and run it into the ground. We are in a relegation fight and aren't far off administration...

7 minutes ago, ramone said:

I'm sure we were all screaming for Helan that day weren't We? No we werent.

Did he complain about the poor refereeing decisions in his game today? An offside goal and the ref missing a stamp by one of his players? Don't hold your breath.