Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday Matchday Thread

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Might Know you I played for Sheffield boys, Watched by Wednesday Didn't make the grade, late 60's early 70's.

I played for Sheffield boys 1972 to 1978. had the trials for the local clubs - including Wednesday - at 16 but didn't make the cut. I guess you were a couple of years ahead of me? 

Great memories of training at Hillsborough though, changing in the visitors dressing room and just going in through the players' tunnel! - never forget those years!

Swansea winning now boys!

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

What is exactly wrong with Westwood and Bannan and when is FF back? The lack of updates is just creating more divide between club and fans. 

New manager and backroom staff asap please and a manager who was a good player. How can Bullen and Rhodes tell FF what to do? 

What does it matter if a manager was a good player or not? 

There's actually more evidence to suggest those who never played or played very little are more successful.

It's an old myth that needs leaving in the past.

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

What is exactly wrong with Westwood and Bannan and when is FF back? The lack of updates is just creating more divide between club and fans. 

New manager and backroom staff asap please and a manager who was a good player. How can Bullen and Rhodes tell FF what to do? 

Bullen gave updates in his pre match press conference  

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Oh and Swansea are winning. . . 

Bet those who spent the last 90 minutes obsessing over our ex-manager (you know, the bloke who doesn't manage us anymore) feel pretty stupid now. 

Not like you to slag off your own fans...oh wait. 

:nuhiu:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Perspective needed here. Brentford are decent and are on good form. We have a load of injuries - you could argue that 8 of our missing players would get in the starting 11.

Fukinel - Swansea winning. 

And Derby winning with both goals scored by Winnal who many on here don't rate

1 minute ago, adifferentgame said:

Anyone know how Swansea are getting on?

Swansea win 2,1.  Some one bring Dean Smith back to Hillsborough.