Graham Potter

So far I haven’t seen his name mentioned as our next manager, a left field appointment who has done a cracking job at Östersunds FK.

I’ll probably get torn to shreds by the hounds on here for not posting much and being an Owkstalk voyeur. Quite frankly I don’t care as I’ve had a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape this evening. UTO

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
Just now, suffering_owl said:

So far I haven’t seen his name mentioned as our next manager, a left field appointment who has done a cracking job at Östersunds FK.

I’ll probably get torn to shreds by the hounds on here for not posting much and being an Owkstalk voyeur. Quite frankly I don’t care as I’ve had a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape this evening. UTO

To be fair mate, he has been mentioned by a couple of people.

Hope you enjoyed your vino. I'm enjoying my Ciroc Pineapple vodka, each to their own! 

garymegson

2 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

To be fair mate, he has been mentioned by a couple of people.

Hope you enjoyed your vino. I'm enjoying my Ciroc Pineapple vodka, each to their own! 

garymegson

I’m currently eyeing up the Brittians Chocolate and chilli vodka that my Mrs gave me for Xmas. 

1 hour ago, suffering_owl said:

Boast post!