Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Wilder 25/1

 

lol

 

 

Wilder ABOVE Megson in the betting, does that mean the ginger king returning is a no go? garymegson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pachyderm said:

i have no understanding of how betting works.

 

 

YkNzNLg.png

 

those would be the favorites right now though? 

 

 

 

Lambert gone out to 5/1 with Hills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think all these fluctuating odds point to...........................

No f.ooker has any idea whatsoever...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Treeton Owl said:

 

Wilder ABOVE Megson in the betting, does that mean the ginger king returning is a no go? garymegson

Maybe we are getting wilder and meggo is going to s2 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the owlstalk  charity bet looking better now he wants the sack 

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a bit of movement in market with ups and downs across all the boards.

The only one at top of market who has not gone out on any board is Nigel Pearson. he has shortened on 4 boards as low as 12-1 shortest price he has been and on one board remains at 20-1.

Roy Keane has shortened on 3 boards to 16-1 and remains on 25-1 on another.

Megson was at 33-1 which is absolutely no interest price but in one market shortened to 20-1.

Paul Hurst has shortened to 12 -1 in one market and remains at 20-1 with others.

There are numerous other changes but general drift of Mcclaren, Poyet and Lambert today has been outward.

Jokanovich jas also entered market at 20-1 sounds as though trying to engineer exit at Fulham or get them to losen purse strings.

Suggest search has been widened and are considering more than initial candidates and some of names in frame may find more favourable impression with our supporters. Hurst and Pearson certainly would with me.

Heard that Heckingbottom in with a chance of Forest job, sounds as though owners at barnsley want new manager making same mistake we did when we got rid of Gray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas Tuchel has entered betting at 22-1, We also have Julian Nagelsman quoted at 33-1.

For anybody who is unaware these are two of most highly rated managers in Europe and I would be in ecstasy with either one.

On the down side felix McGath has also entered betting at 33-1. he had good record until went to Fulham and failed miserably. Very hard task master and Fulham boys could not take hard work. Two sessions a day sevend days a week some of ours would collapse as soon name mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quist said:

Thomas Tuchel has entered betting at 22-1, We also have Julian Nagelsman quoted at 33-1.

For anybody who is unaware these are two of most highly rated managers in Europe and I would be in ecstasy with either one.

On the down side felix McGath has also entered betting at 33-1. he had good record until went to Fulham and failed miserably. Very hard task master and Fulham boys could not take hard work. Two sessions a day sevend days a week some of ours would collapse as soon name mentioned.

 

it may be one of these 

 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Quist said:

Thomas Tuchel has entered betting at 22-1, We also have Julian Nagelsman quoted at 33-1.

For anybody who is unaware these are two of most highly rated managers in Europe and I would be in ecstasy with either one.

On the down side felix McGath has also entered betting at 33-1. he had good record until went to Fulham and failed miserably. Very hard task master and Fulham boys could not take hard work. Two sessions a day sevend days a week some of ours would collapse as soon name mentioned.

who is quoting tuchel mate ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Most of them have had a quote market has been so large. For first time in betting some what i would call realistic cnadidates have been shortened. or i should say those that i thought could do a job. Those with credentials in English football of continued success at more than one club. Jokanovich has certainlymade interesting statement.

With regard german born managers very few of them out of work who fit the bill so not a long list and apparently we are targeting one. None are at short enough price to think real chance but I am surprised tuchel as low as 22-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, steelowl said:

who is quoting tuchel mate ?

Sky bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quist said:

Sky bet

cant see him on oddschecker is he on their site?

if nixon saying he's unheard of doubt it will be him then anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quist said:

Sky bet

Surprised he's been out of a job for this long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steelowl said:

cant see him on oddschecker is he on their site?

if nixon saying he's unheard of doubt it will be him then anyway

Yes its on their site.

I did not know Nixon had said that he posted after a German coach with an image of inflamed face. I took this as meaning an attempt at big name.

Roy Keane is now shortening DC must not have looked at managerial record yet which is terrible.

Other issue is Wednesday have lost a lot of backroom staff, Think 4 went with CC. We had already lost 3 from Academy this summer know we appointed within but did not see any fresh names coming in to club so we must be short on staff not just head coach or did the ones that left do nothing? Bullen was part of first team set up so may also leave.

Hence a team is required, really need head Coach and assistant as minimum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quist said:

Yes its on their site.

I did not know Nixon had said that he posted after a German coach with an image of inflamed face. I took this as meaning an attempt at big name.

Roy Keane is now shortening DC must not have looked at managerial record yet which is terrible.

Other issue is Wednesday have lost a lot of backroom staff, Think 4 went with CC. We had already lost 3 from Academy this summer know we appointed within but did not see any fresh names coming in to club so we must be short on staff not just head coach or did the ones that left do nothing? Bullen was part of first team set up so may also leave.

Hence a team is required, really need head Coach and assistant as minimum.

we are short on staff full stop couldn't possibly comment why 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Surprised he's been out of a job for this long

Yes he says waiting for Champions League club, but if offered good money for short term deal or option to leave you never know. if out of work for longer than 12 months can be difficult to get straight backinto a top club. Some surprising names without a club and understand it becomes very difficult for anyone after 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quist said:

Yes its on their site.

I did not know Nixon had said that he posted after a German coach with an image of inflamed face. I took this as meaning an attempt at big name.

Roy Keane is now shortening DC must not have looked at managerial record yet which is terrible.

Other issue is Wednesday have lost a lot of backroom staff, Think 4 went with CC. We had already lost 3 from Academy this summer know we appointed within but did not see any fresh names coming in to club so we must be short on staff not just head coach or did the ones that left do nothing? Bullen was part of first team set up so may also leave.

Hence a team is required, really need head Coach and assistant as minimum.

Roy Keane has a track record of taking over a team struggling in the Championship and taking them up. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quist said:

Yes its on their site.

I did not know Nixon had said that he posted after a German coach with an image of inflamed face. I took this as meaning an attempt at big name.

Roy Keane is now shortening DC must not have looked at managerial record yet which is terrible.

 

convinced now that the market is blown and they are having a laugh shortening virtually everyone to get last bit of cash in  before the actual bloke is announced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...