Will Carlos attempt to sign Bannan?

7 hours ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Personally if Cc comes in for Bannan and Westwood. 

Have them both for 15m. 

BB 10

KW 5

Seems fair to me! We have numerous other Cm’s and quality with Wildsmith and Dawson in goal. 

We’ve allegedly been restricted by FFP from making any big purchases, so it would allow a new head coach/DOF scope to bring in some needed pace into the team. 

Although he’s our current top scorer, I’d also cash in on Hooper if we can for 7m plus (his age prohibits much higher value) and release his wage. 

Get in some young blood, use Rhodes and Joao upfront with Abdi sat behind in a 3 pronged attack. 

Use the money wisely and buy a couple of quality fast players and go for it. Still 22 games left. If we can 17 wins out of that, we can still make it. 

Most seasons a team sitting far back in the table will make a run and make it up there! I seem to recall last season that Fulham were mid table at this stage and really put a run together. 

No reason we cant do that! 

If you think Barry Bannan is worth anything near £10m then you really have gone mad. £5/6m sale for us would be a really good bit of business tbh.

9 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why do people go off like 5M is a lot? For a young English player it's peanuts nowadays, we could flog him for double if we wanted now. :laugh:

Many fans on here pay no attention to the market. Adam Reach is starting to look well worth the money invested and championship midfielders have been doing for between 7-10m (Hendrick, Hughes, Murphy). He’s a good age with unique attributes and we should be trying to hold onto him.

Bannan has also been one of the few players trying to drive us forward this season, I have no idea why he is now getting stick.

4 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Many fans on here pay no attention to the market. Adam Reach is starting to look well worth the money invested and championship midfielders have been doing for between 7-10m (Hendrick, Hughes, Murphy). He’s a good age with unique attributes and we should be trying to hold onto him.

Bannan has also been one of the few players trying to drive us forward this season, I have no idea why he is now getting stick.

Totally agree, some of them were saying we could get Ryan Woods from Brentford for 3M the other day! :laugh:

12 hours ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Personally if Cc comes in for Bannan and Westwood. 

Have them both for 15m. 

BB 10

KW 5

Seems fair to me! We have numerous other Cm’s and quality with Wildsmith and Dawson in goal. 

We’ve allegedly been restricted by FFP from making any big purchases, so it would allow a new head coach/DOF scope to bring in some needed pace into the team. 

Although he’s our current top scorer, I’d also cash in on Hooper if we can for 7m plus (his age prohibits much higher value) and release his wage. 

Get in some young blood, use Rhodes and Joao upfront with Abdi sat behind in a 3 pronged attack. 

Use the money wisely and buy a couple of quality fast players and go for it. Still 22 games left. If we can 17 wins out of that, we can still make it. 

Most seasons a team sitting far back in the table will make a run and make it up there! I seem to recall last season that Fulham were mid table at this stage and really put a run together. 

No reason we cant do that! 

Er, this time last year, Fulham were 8th, 4 points off the play-offs.

I don't know, but I'd be surprised if any team has ever reached the play-offs after being 11 points adrift at Christmas.