Will Carlos attempt to sign Bannan?

Another factor could be, if we take our time signing a new manager, Bannan won't know if he will fit into the new managers plan, so, moving to swansea may seem the safe option if you wanna play and be on a decent contract to finish out your career.

8 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

We win a game without Bannan and everyone wants to get rid of him. It would be a big disappointment if we lose him in January. Overall, he has been our best player this season. I would argue he would be even better if we had some pace and movement ahead of him and he was playing in a fluid team.  We should not get rid of him unless it’s ridiculous money.

Last time we won away at Forest 3-0 Bannan was sent off. We won the next three without him.

That said, Bannan has arguably been our best player over the last 2 1/2 seasons. But the best players don't always make the best team. I'm coming round to the view that we need a midfield of Hutch/Jones plus two of Lee/Abdi/Reach/Hooper. Bannan is increasingly a bit of a misfit for me. 

So if we can sell for a good fee, I'd do it.

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, Kermit Flump said:

Hope CC doesn’t come in for Nuhiu. Be gutted to lose him to the big league. 

You mean big and tall shop......

1 hour ago, N0rtherner said:

I fear more he might come for Westwood... but Bannan as well, just hope Bannan wants to stay. Can't blame him if he opts for place in PL though.

Wouldn't worry me in the slightest if he did. Wild smith is more than capable and if we bring him on we have our keeper problem sorted for the next 10 or 12 years.