McClaren for DoF ?

Actually could live with this, he would advocate good practice. Think coaching has moved on a bit and he has not moved with times hence recent record not as good but far superior to advice DC getting currently.Think he could probably get on with DC as well and make it easier for a head coach.

I cannot think why Chansiri would ask Bullen to step in for 3 games, if he intended to appoint somebody within just a few days. I don't think Steve McLaren is being spoken to for the Head Coach position. That is my hope anyway. Would make a much better and more reliable D o F.

5 minutes ago, flash said:

Can see this happening! Didn’t DC try to do this initially with CC and Swindon’s Mark Cooper, with the latter turning it down. Could be a McLaren/Bullen combo! 

Would certainly give DC more time to consider Bullens credentials for role and if he is successful, then he would have some support with McClaren around. What about Hurst from Shrewsbury as Bullens assistant under that set up. Now that would be worth considering ?

6 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

Would certainly give DC more time to consider Bullens credentials for role and if he is successful, then he would have some support with McClaren around. What about Hurst from Shrewsbury as Bullens assistant under that set up. Now that would be worth considering ?

Agree mate - I’d be well chuffed with that! 

4 minutes ago, Paul1867 said:

Could McClaren just be acting as a consultant to Chansiri on potential next manager?

Yes he could be, but he would not have resigned from his Tel Aviv job, without something more concrete on offer,than him just taking a punt on a new job in England just because its manager merry-go-round time. Something is afoot and its not just 12 inches.

as I just said in another fred 

He's allegedly left his role to seek a coaching job in the uk 

doubt anyone is going to leave a job without lining one up 

having said that he's had that many payoffs from sacking he doesn't need money