Mclaren holds talks

If he is in talks already, then its nailed on. By passed interviewing any others as far as I m aware. Normally theirs a shortlist. I haven't seen or heard of one. Fear the worse.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Who’s peddling this ?! The star ? Hahahaha

Nixon isn’t usually far wrong 

Bookies have stopped taking bets.. You can still get 1/6 on with SkyBet.

Had a meeting other day with Chansiri and today quit his job saying he's going back to England.

That's some deep denial you have there.

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Who’s peddling this ?! The star ? Hahahaha

Nixon isn’t usually far wrong 

Nixon said it was going to be Fonsenca, he's doing his usual thing and trying to save face.. When McLaren is appointed he'll never mention it again and block you if you question him..

Just now, CLswfc said:

If he is in talks already, then its nailed on. By passed interviewing any others as far as I m aware. Normally theirs a shortlist. I haven't seen or heard of one. Fear the worse.

not my choice by a mile,but if he get's in and get's us up the table,that's all I really care about,he has managed the national team,can't be arsed to check the stat's

but can't be worse than CC can he ?

It would be up there with one of the most catastrophic roger ups of the century, let's be honest.

There's NOTHING about Steve McClaren - neither on his resume or anything about him personally - that suggests he would improve us.

What a car crash he would be. The thought makes me shiver. Hideous.