Anybody still feel sorry for Carlos?

36 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sat in my cold flat looking foward to a pot noodle for tea please forgive if I dont feel sorry for someone getting a fortune for coaching a side which didnt win enough football matches.

You know after what I've despatched this last week a Pot Noodle would be a step back to normality. 

Would need two bottles of baileys to help wash it through though 

FFS........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

Another manager rewarded for failure. 

He'll probably earn more money in 3 months than you'll earn in your life, so why feel sorry for him?

Let's wish CC luck, forget about him, and concentrate on our own club.  

We'll soon have another manager to moan about anyway.  

I wish him all the best at Swansea and hope he does well.

The time was right for him to leave S6 anyway. I've watched a bit of the 2015/16 highlights today and reminded myself what a fantastic season that was and how refreshing the football we played under Carlos was. The comparison with the dross we have watched, particularly this season is unbelievable and both Carlos and Wednesday needed a change.

I’m not sorry at all for him. He seemed he was stuck to the Hillsborough hot seat like a limpet to the hull of a ship; like 5h1t to a blanket; with both him and his chairman arguing vehemently that he will remain as head coach. Then when Carlos seems like he’s immovable, his chairman has a rant at the fans that includes a reference to Carlos being criticised by some fans, Carlos agrees to leave “by mutual consent” and, four days later, he signs for the club that have been rumoured as chasing him for months.  He’s managed leave his job, be approached and agree a deal In four days - four days! It’s an amazingly stroke of luck. 

Its lucky I'm not a cynical person. 

• Haha 1

I'd love to play Carlos in the playoffs next year. How to Defeat Clueless: a Know how.

We'll press high doubling up on their fullbacks and the lone-playmaker to restrict service to speculative hollywood/long balls and 60+% possession in their own half. We'll invite pressure so that their wee wee poor positional discipline will create acres of space we will exploit with genuine pace and physicality out wide and up top until they crumble as they'll be on their arses after 60 minutes and we won't have to worry about a plan B.

I would guess after the next couple of managers we go through, and time has passed, he'll be remembered fondly by most

Not as well regarded as Big Jack, Big Ron or Wilko but mores so that Pleat, Laws, Wilson and Irvine

I don't find his move to Swansea suspicious nor do I begrudge him it, but sorry for him?

WTF: