Anybody still feel sorry for Carlos?

He's very gifted when it comes to getting jobs, you just have to look at his CV for confirmation. The problem is he's very good at getting jobs because his questionable talents as a football manager means he's forever looking for one.

I'd be very surprised if he ever finds a chairman who indulges him anything like to the extent that DC did. 

Just now, Almat said:

He's very gifted when it comes to getting jobs, you just have to look at his CV for confirmation. The problem is he's very good at getting jobs because his questionable talents as a football manager means he's forever looking for one.

I'd be very surprised if he ever finds a chairman who indulges him anything like to the extent that DC did. 

So what you are saying is he is a blagger....lol

• Haha 3

Just now, steveger said:

The bloke has charisma aplenty but that alone doesn't make you a good manager. Like in any line of work, there are those who are very good at talking the talk, But not that many back it up with walking the walk.

9 minutes ago, Almat said:

8 minutes ago, steveger said:

Do you know there's a very valid point here lads, in the business I'm in a "Blagger" usually gets found out in a month tops most a week or two ..

Int it strange that in the  "Goldfish Bowl" that's our beautiful game a "Blagger" can get away without being caught out as long as they do and cause untold damage ?

Not insinuating Carlos is a Blagger 

Nor D.C is a "Gullible Poor Boss" in anyway whatsoever .....

Just an observation 

Not an opinion....

21 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sat in my cold flat looking foward to a pot noodle for tea please forgive if I dont feel sorry for someone getting a fortune for coaching a side which didnt win enough football matches.

Flat ?  Luxury !.....we used to dream of living in a flat.........there were 6 of us in a cardboard box.............................and so on & so on

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Never felt sorry for him, was relieved he moved on in the end. Wished him luck. The End.

Now just interested in Sheffield Wednesday having a brighter future, and looking forward to hearing who our next manager will be. 

This.

So much shit posted in matchday these days, makes it unreadable.