Carlos.

For all the criticisms Carlos has been in for (yes, I am one of those critics), it's worth bearing in mind that for a time at least he was the right man for us.

That's largely what this management business is about, right guy at the right time. His time with us passed, maybe he'll be exactly what Swansea need. Yes I'm amazed he's going to be getting a new job so quickly, but he definitely has skill as a coach. Certainly if it "works out" for him at Swansea, we shouldn't all lament that we don't have him here. He was no longer the right man at the right time for us, that doesn't mean he won't be for Swansea. I genuinely wish him all the best and hope he can be a rip-roaring success over there, but no matter what he achieves there I'm bloody relieved he's not here

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

For all the criticisms Carlos has been in for (yes, I am one of those critics), it's worth bearing in mind that for a time at least he was the right man for us.

That's largely what this management business is about, right guy at the right time. His time with us passed, maybe he'll be exactly what Swansea need. Yes I'm amazed he's going to be getting a new job so quickly, but he definitely has skill as a coach. Certainly if it "works out" for him at Swansea, we shouldn't all lament that we don't have him here. He was no longer the right man at the right time for us, that doesn't mean he won't be for Swansea. I genuinely wish him all the best and hope he can be a rip-roaring success over there, but no matter what he achieves there I'm bloody relieved he's not here

To me, even before they were linked with him, they look like a club preparing for the Championship. I think they will regret not bringing in a experienced manager in like Pulis to give them a chance of staying up. Much like the likes of Everton, West Ham and Palace did by bringing in the likes of Big Sam, Moyes and Hodgson, etc?

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

14 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Carlos had a dream

To relegate a team

I’ve always said this style of play and tactics would suit the premiership a lot more than it does in the championship.

I think he actually would be the man to get them out of trouble .

first he would stabilise like you did at Sheffield wednesday . we all know we can be very defensive at times which may suit them in this present moment in time but also you know ,s he’s got the attacking prospect of getting one or two goals ...

If he can get them going like he did with us .

when he first started managerial career here..

We may all be sat here saying What if and maybes

Because he didn’t get the job done for us .doesn’t mean he’s not going to get the job done for them and I wish him all his best in his future endeavours and good luck Carlos"..........

2 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

I’ve always said this style of play and tactics would suit the premiership a lot more than it does in the championship.

I think he actually would be the man to get them out of trouble .

first he would stabilise like you did at Sheffield wednesday . we all know we can be very defensive at times which may suit them in this present moment in time but also you know ,s he’s got the attacking prospect of getting one or two goals ...

If he can get them going like he did with us .

when he first started managerial career here..

We may all be sat here saying What if and maybes

Because he didn’t get the job done for us .doesn’t mean he’s not going to get the job done for them and I wish him all his best in his future endeavours and good luck Carlos"..........

You do know I was only mucking about don't ya lol