Carlos.

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

Think we might regret haunting him out! 

Genuinely, why would you say that? Carlos, great though he was for a time had completely lost his way at S6. The results didn't lie and we were heading in a downward spiral. I don't think WE hounded him out personally. He created much if the mess we are in.

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

I think (hope) Carlos will have too much respect for Chansiri to go chasing our players if he goes there.

Chansiri has spent the last 3 years telling Carlos absolutely no players will be sold (rightly or wrongly), can’t see Carlos coming in for any of them.

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

I think (hope) Carlos will have too much respect for Chansiri to go chasing our players if he goes there.

Depends who he wants. Would we begrudge him Wallace.

lol

Think we will see him turn Renato Sanches into his Barry Bannan so don't think he will be after him.

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

That's the way I see it too. Reading his farewell messages he still thinks fondly of Chansiri, the club and us fans. I would imagine, he would probably be more likely to raid the Portuguese leagues for many of the players we seemed to scout over there, whilst he was here?