Bakery Sako, Greg Cunningham, Ryan Woods

I had a thik who we could get in on loan. Oliver Burke not currently playing for West Brom with formation we used on Saturday would be ideal The kid needs games and can play at this level reckon would be worth trying for. Another who is sat on bench at moment is Hourihane he could operate in this formation as similar to what Barnsley played last year. He may be alot more difficult to get hold of. Think Ryan Woods is excellent but would cost alot of money. Cunningham is one of those players who goes below radar but puts a shift in and does a competent job. Sako to me is a bit in and out and think we need consistent players.

Whatever you do it will cost some dough.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

I had a thik who we could get in on loan. Oliver Burke not currently playing for West Brom with formation we used on Saturday would be ideal The kid needs games and can play at this level reckon would be worth trying for. Another who is sat on bench at moment is Hourihane he could operate in this formation as similar to what Barnsley played last year. He may be alot more difficult to get hold of. Think Ryan Woods is excellent but would cost alot of money. Cunningham is one of those players who goes below radar but puts a shift in and does a competent job. Sako to me is a bit in and out and think we need consistent players.

Would've loved us to have got Burke back in the summer when we were linked with him. I got proper excited by that rumour.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

I think oliver Burke is in WBA first team squad most games 

2 hours ago, lancashireowl said:

Our left flank really need rejuvenating, Bakary Sako would add much needed pace,strength and power with also an eye for goal. Cunningham is an attacking full back but a full back who can defend astutely too, Woods is the heartbeat of a vibrant midfield at Brentford. We have signed too many peripheral players when all we need is a few players to improve the first XI, I think with these three players we could definitely gain promotion, albeit probably next season.

good post and true would be great signings

3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I think oliver Burke is in WBA first team squad most games 

He has played 140 minutes of premier football this season. He has played 7 times and started once the longest for 64 minutes. he was given a chance by new manager but was left out of last squad completely. genuinely think it would be worth a shot has saw him play 64 minutes and needs confidence in game again. Would soon get it back at champioship level.