Bakery Sako, Greg Cunningham, Ryan Woods

Our left flank really need rejuvenating, Bakary Sako would add much needed pace,strength and power with also an eye for goal. Cunningham is an attacking full back but a full back who can defend astutely too, Woods is the heartbeat of a vibrant midfield at Brentford. We have signed too many peripheral players when all we need is a few players to improve the first XI, I think with these three players we could definitely gain promotion, albeit probably next season.

3 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

Yes I am aware of the spelling mistake in the title, autocorrect got me.

Youre not allowed to find your own spelling mistakes. Where's the fun in that?!

Think you've picked some good players there who shouldn't cost the earth.

• Haha 1

good players those ,but only way we could get near to getting them is selling either 1 or 2 of bannan ,westwood,lees, hooper  only those 4 players we have what would be sellable if fit , the rest are on too much money here or just past it or other reasons . heard a while ago most we could get is a loan in January, whether that means someone else leaving for that to happen I don't know. we are right on ffp don't know how much it cost to pay off carlos and his 4 m8s if they only contracted till 1 july that's half there annual salary unless they agreed a lower figure to leave . 

22 minutes ago, glynnb said: