Dont write us off yet

1 hour ago, briggowl said:

While admire the positivity and mathematically it's more than doable, I'm thinking small steps and targets, lets get in the top half, next concentrate on maybe top 10 and if we can do that in next 8-10 games we're not far off thinking about 6th. It's a huge ask but I think we might be good enough. 

To getthe line of Ryan’s graph to where it needs to be after the next 10 games we need 22 points. 

Two losses and a draw. This team, with positive play, can do this. 

17 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

To getthe line of Ryan’s graph to where it needs to be after the next 10 games we need 22 points. 

Two losses and a draw. This team, with positive play, can do this. 

With a full strength squad maybe. 

Tall order with 10/11 players out

Our main problem is the number of teams between us and the top 6.

If we were in 7th with the scrubbers 11 points above us in 6th, I still wouldn't fancy our chances but it would take one massive effort to climb above that many teams AND overturn an 11 point gap on 6th in the second half of the season.

To stand any chance we have to win our next 5 league games just to get us back in the mix and even then we'd still need a fair few results to go our way.

Sadly we now need to look towards preparations for next season, getting the right man in and making sure we hit the ground running which is something we have failed to do in all 3 seasons Carlos was here.

1 hour ago, Pulcinella said:

Can’t be sure, but I think Fulham were in a worst position this time last year.

Fulham were six points off the top six with a game in hand on the five teams directly above them after 24 games last season; we're eleven points off the top six at the same stage, but without the game in hand.

It’s all about one game at a time... then look back at the collective. Would love a win at Brentford but there a good side so it will be tough. Take a draw myself, then if we get a win against Burton we have 7 points for the week which is decent.

Get the players happier and confident and we’ll move up the league, we may be too far off the playoffs but with Joao and Abdi involved now, Forestieri on the way back and Hutchinson looking like a captain we’re moving in the right direction!

Just now, Dutch McLovin said:

It’s all about one game at a time... then look back at the collective. Would love a win at Brentford but there a good side so it will be tough. Take a draw myself, then if we get a win against Burton we have 7 points for the week which is decent.

Get the players happier and confident and we’ll move up the league, we may be too far off the playoffs but with Joao and Abdi involved now, Forestieri on the way back and Hutchinson looking like a captain we’re moving in the right direction!

We may even get a glimpse of Marco Matias you never know