Marcelo Bielsa should be our man.

Don't know what was more optimistic, the shout for Bielsa as manager or the poster than lovingly sketched out a 3-3-1-3 formation we would play under him with Abdi playing just behind the front three ("or Bannan if he wants more pressing").

I know Bielsa is a miracle man (making Leeds popular, etc), but even Jesus would struggle to get 60 mins out of Abdi.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Don't know what was more optimistic, the shout for Bielsa as manager or the poster than lovingly sketched out a 3-3-1-3 formation we would play under him with Abdi playing just behind the front three ("or Bannan if he wants more pressing").

I know Bielsa is a miracle man (making Leeds popular, etc), but even Jesus would struggle to get 60 mins out of Abdi.

Am I right in thinking that Abdi never tricked anyone else into paying him a wage after he left The Wednesday ?

On 27/12/2017 at 19:27, davethemagicweasel said:

I would jizz buckets if we got Bielsa, but I can't see it happening. 

Don't think he speaks a word of English tho which might make it a bit tricky. 

Oh I don't know.

Monk speaks the language fluently and it hasn't helped much since X-mas.

He might as well have given his team talks in Spanish.

In fact, with 4 wins in twenty-three we might as well have had no manager at all.

5 minutes ago, horny owl said:

It’s threads like this that highlight just how badly DC is advised by useless parasites who know phook all about the game.

The ignorance of our chairman is frightening to say the least.

Reading the optimism in this thread and then remembering we got Jos... 

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

To be fair, with us. He'd have probably got sacked after 6 months with us sat bottom of the table. 

Sometimes it's about everything falling into place at the right time, and we were f u cked then and we are now. 

Leeds were set up perfectly for him and did a lot of leg work to persuade him too.

The sort of thing that we’d have never seen under DC.

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
On 27/12/2017 at 20:24, sweetsheri said:

Would rather keep bully til the end of the season 

This post sums up Wednesday fan mentality

9 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

To be fair, with us. He'd have probably got sacked after 6 months with us sat bottom of the table. 

Sometimes it's about everything falling into place at the right time, and we were f u cked then and we are now. 

Hires Bielsa, but with no assistant coaches. Bullen tasked with doing the translating.

Expects "top 2"

:Chansiri: