January- Who should stay and who should go?

Seeing as it’s nearly that time again, I thought I would compile a list of players who I think we should keep and who I think should go. I’m sure some will disagree but the majority agree with most of the lists.

Stay- Westwood,Wildsmith,Hunt,Palmer,Van Aken,Lees, Hutch, Bannan,Lee,Reach, Hooper, Joao, Abdi (hasn’t been given a chance), Pudil( though I would get rid in the summer)

Go- Fox, Fletch,Nuhiu, Jones, Wallace, Rhodes ( because of the fee and we could reinvest) Matias.

Obviously, there is far too mutch business going on here for it all to be done this jan. But this is what I would do if I had the power to. Interested to see what others think.

I did say that there is far too many going for it to be conducted in jan, that being said with the players I mentioned in the go list ( with the exception of Rhodes) I don’t think a Wednesday fan would disagree that the others do need to depart. Can also understand Nuhiu as it’s unlikely another team would want him and he offers something unique.

Before yesterday i would have suggested Joao for sure but what a game he had.

God knows what's been happening at our football club under CC?

So i would hope we give it a few games or weeks for Bullen or whoever it may be to see how every player responds under the new regime.

Who knows, this may even be the best thing to happen at S6 in regards to a certain young Hirsty finally being given a chance with the senior squad.

UTO

6 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

Seeing as it’s nearly that time again, I thought I would compile a list of players who I think we should keep and who I think should go. I’m sure some will disagree but the majority agree with most of the lists.

Stay- Westwood,Wildsmith,Hunt,Palmer,Van Aken,Lees, Hutch, Bannan,Lee,Reach, Hooper, Joao, Abdi (hasn’t been given a chance), Pudil( though I would get rid in the summer)

Go- Fox, Fletch,Nuhiu, Jones, Wallace, Rhodes ( because of the fee and we could reinvest) Matias.

Obviously, there is far too mutch business going on here for it all to be done this jan. But this is what I would do if I had the power to. Interested to see what others think.

I'd attempt  get rid of Jones, Wallace, pudil, matias, Abdi Fletcher. 

Fox is still young enough along with Palmer to improve defencivly and in time make a good cb. 

Maybe in the summer depending on manager and how he's going to set up , Nando and brannon would recoup good money for a rebuild, but we need to get rid of some old and slow pros' who are past it and I'd include Loovens in that. 

Just now, shezzas left peg said:

I'd attempt  get rid of Jones, Wallace, pudil, matias, Abdi Fletcher. 

Fox is still young enough along with Palmer to improve defencivly and in time make a good cb. 

Maybe in the summer depending on manager and how he's going to set up , Nando and brannon would recoup good money for a rebuild, but we need to get rid of some old and slow pros' who are past it and I'd include Loovens in that. 

I intended to put Loovens in the go list too.

Because of the timing of Carlos’s departure, and any likely appointment, there is unlikely to be much business done, in or out Any new guy will need time to assess the players who are here, and whether they can fit his methods That will likely take more than one month

9 minutes ago, the third man said:

With a new manager any player could have a new lease of life, so cant see ant one leaving 

This, also given our injury & general fitness issues we need to keep the squad numbers fairly high.

Summer should be the time to get rid of the weak links once the new head coach had assessed his squad.

I think the only players likely to go in January would be Reach or Hoope, simply because they’ve had decent seasons and will attract interest.

if Hooper went I wouldn’t be too gutted. I like him, but with him in, unless we change formation, we can’t play our most productive team.

agree with other posts, if we can get rid of some I would. Wallace, Jones, Fletcher would be the 3 for me, but if they stay fair enough.