Forest Tho'

3 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Burton Birmingham, Sunderland et al probably think we are the worst they have played.  Wouldn't get too cocky yet.  

Probably do. Can only comment on our opposition though. Maybe an off day for Forest, some of their players looked hungover in the second half. 

17 hours ago, ramone said:

I’ll repeat, I wasn’t in the concourse and didn’t see it. 

Read the post FFS

Dominated us first half though. Should have been at least 4-1 up at HT (was in the concourse for the pen but by all accounts it wasn’t no one). They Were poor in the second half

Ooooops,me thinks he did read the post lol

Oh sorry, forgot, FFS

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
4 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Burton Birmingham, Sunderland et al probably think we are the worst they have played.  Wouldn't get too cocky yet.  

And Preston, Bolton TWICE...Flippin TWICE!!!!, Utd...... Too many.

On 26/12/2017 at 17:27, ramone said:

Dominated us first half though. Should have been at least 4-1 up at HT (was in the concourse for the pen but by all accounts it wasn’t no one). They Were poor in the second half

So, been negged and laughed at for this post.

So, I’m calling out people that actually went to the game... do you think they had the better of the first half? Cos where I was stood (the end they were attacking) they wolloped us amd should have been at least 3 up

32 minutes ago, ramone said:

So, I’m calling out people that actually went to the game... do you think they had the better of the first half? Cos where I was stood (the end they were attacking) they wolloped us amd should have been at least 3 up

Yeah they walloped us 0-2.  The idea is to score more goals than the opposites, but they did not do that.  We also scored more goals than them in the second half. They were the home side and you would expect more possession and attempts, but 0-3 can never be a lucky win in anyone’s book!  You don’t need to call anyone out, I think you will find that most on here will gladly neg and laugh at you.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

On 26/12/2017 at 17:27, ramone said:

They had two good chances in the first half, can't really remember four. As for the penalty our player was never getting there but was still fouled. It was a typical forwards challenge in the box by Des's lad.

50 minutes ago, ramone said:

Yes I was there and they had plenty of possession in the first half agreed but to say they should have been 3 up is bizarre as for all the possession they had they only created a couple of clear goal scoring chances. This was there problem all game, they got into so many good positions out wide in both halves and created nothing from them.

18 hours ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Yes I was there and they had plenty of possession in the first half agreed but to say they should have been 3 up is bizarre as for all the possession they had they only created a couple of clear goal scoring chances. This was there problem all game, they got into so many good positions out wide in both halves and created nothing from them.

You couldn’t have been. So why are we all now thinking joe wildsmith is the new Buffon?