That is why he had to go

39 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

What im try to get through to you is we winning by 3 goals and still banging on about carlos  trying to point score.we all want to see wednesday doing well. 

Not true. You clappers we’re happy for us to lose every week just to spare Carlos’s ‘feelings ‘

2 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Not true. You clappers we’re happy for us to lose every week just to spare Carlos’s ‘feelings ‘

That the most pathetic post ive ever read ha ha ha ha very childish tut tut

Whilst I am pleased abut Carlos' departure, let's not go overboard. Remember we scored Three against Forest in Sept at S6, and Forest have not got the best defensive record. It shows that the fans are probably right about attacking, BUT , and its a big BUT, I feel a little agrieved against the players, who obviosly played more for Bullen than Carlos. The fact that you may not like your Manager is immaterial. You are still paid, and well paid to play to the best of yourvability anyway. 

You can tell the people replying to this haven’t been. 

Great win, great 3 points but they could have been out of sight at HT. Watching Jeff Stellong read out a 3-0 win doesn’t tell the whole story.

Please note, happy to win. But the wool hasn’t been pulled over my eyes yet... 

I don’t get the impression the players have now chosen to play but not before. There have been clear instructions under CC and players have been following those  either incorrectly or the instructions no longer bring the best out of them. 

Its too early to laud Bullen but a simple alternative of getting the ball forward, playing wingers wide rather than tucked in and taking a few more risks at 0-0 or 1 up rather than when we are losing count for a fair amount of that performance.

1 hour ago, Almat said:

I do wonder how the clappers who abused the posters who identified early on how much CC was holding us back feel now. Mr Farrell is correct - he's been the worst manager in our history. 

Absolute nonsense.

I can predict right now that our next manager will be a failure if you like, because give it one year, three years or ten, I'll eventually be right.

• Thanks 2

Guest We Shall Overcome
1 hour ago, malek said:

What a difference playing with pair of bollo*ks does !!!

If only Bullen managed us in Play Offs :sad:

We would have been playing Stoke today!!

Guest Theboylangers
2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

CCs system worked well for a time and when it was good it was very good.

It just lost its intensity for various reasons and seemed to get over complex with new signings struggling to implement it. 

There has been the need to go back to basics for a while now and do what we are best at, attack. We will concede but at least we may get some more wins. 

Its standard change of manager stuff seeing a response from the players, a sense of relief and a weight lifted from them. But it just goes to show we were right to be saying a change was needed for this very reason, it resets a negative situation and releases a load of pressure. 

Its hard to say if Bullen should be considered but hopefully we can build on this now. It would be an interesting derby with Bullen vs Wilder. 

Great post this. 

It does sound as though set up was changed today. We employed legs and pace up front and Wallace stayed wide.

The change has brought a breath of fresh air to club, hope we continue to perform and when everybody is fit we do not go back to square passing it.

2 hours ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Look what happens when players are told to do what they’re paid to do. 

I don’t even remember the last time we scored 3 away. The last year is one big mashed up pile of tripe in my memory.

You could see the players were not playing for him. I still don't believe Carlos asked them to play sideways football at walking pace. For me it just showed a break down of the relationship between the Manager and the team. 

In the end at every club when this happens the Manager has to go.