That is why he had to go

2 minutes ago, Almat said:

I do wonder how the clappers who abused the posters who identified early on how much CC was holding us back feel now. Mr Farrell is correct - he's been the worst manager in our history. 

Dont talk stupid .we winning 3 nil and still niggling away get a grip

3 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Dont talk stupid .we winning 3 nil and still niggling away get a grip

I never took kindly to being called a pig just because I wanted the best for my club - and that most definitely meant no job for CC here. Why shouldn't they get back what they deserve?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Almat said:

I do wonder how the clappers who abused the posters who identified early on how much CC was holding us back feel now. Mr Farrell is correct - he's been the worst manager in our history. 

Why do people post such shiite.  I bet as soon as we go behind at Brentford the same ones will be saying bullets is out if his depth and our squad is garbage. FFS

9 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Let's give it a few games ay?  forest are rubbish tbf. let's just enjoy tonight. get a result at Brentford then beat burton.

Weve played quite a few games against rubbish teams this season to be fair - and we’ve been absolutely terrible.

in fact, Middlesbrough are probably the best side I’ve seen us play and even they weren’t great and certainly beatable

Edited by Miffed

2 minutes ago, Almat said:

I never took kindly to being called a pig just because I wanted the best for my club - and that most definitely meant no job for CC here. Why shouldn't they get back what they deserve?? 

What im try to get through to you is we winning by 3 goals and still banging on about carlos  trying to point score.we all want to see wednesday doing well. 

1 minute ago, dan1980 said:

What im try to get through to you is we winning by 3 goals and still banging on about carlos  trying to point score.we all want to see wednesday doing well. 

Because we've wasted a season by not acting sooner.

"Ah'll never call for a manager to be sacked, me ..."

'Olly.png