RHODES

16 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Am in wrong to say I already see a plan b especially with Hooper going off and we throw abdi on either its positivity feeling or we actually have another plan 

We don’t have a plan b - ow hold on CC has gone hasn’t he. Maybe we do then?

28 minutes ago, itsonmyhead said:

I’m chuffed to bits for him to score. But that peno was crap, if the keeper goes the right way that ones bread and butter. But saying that he didn’t go the right way and we win 3-0, cmon lads keep it up 

Or... whichever way the keeper dived it would have been the wrong way when Rhodes anticipates it and slots it the other side. You don’t just pick a side and roll it in like that.

8 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

4 to his name this season in only 9 starts. Admittedly he has made over 20 appearances, I wont hide that, but we know its hard to come on as a sub and. He isn't exactly an impact player with speed or size.

Its not been plain sailing but he can still go on a good run this season.

Or 6 in 10 starts if you count his one cup appearance...

• Like 1

The thing I loved was, he went for the ball and took it off whoever was holding it, in a this is mine statement 

great to get the hoodoo off his back 

it makes you think, if Carlos set him up to do a role where he didn't have much self believe in what he can actually do 

ran his socks off today, up top. Their defence was often doubling up and him and trying to kick lumps out of him, classic cf play. 

Well played JR on the score sheet, that's what strikers are for

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

The thing I loved was, he went for the ball and took it off whoever was holding it, in a this is mine statement 

great to get the hoodoo off his back 

it makes you think, if Carlos set him up to do a role where he didn't have much self believe in what he can actually do 

ran his socks off today, up top. Their defence was often doubling up and him and trying to kick lumps out of him, classic cf play. 

Well played JR on the score sheet, that's what strikers are for

He always puts a shift in don’t blame Carlos for that !! I hope he proves me wrong now 

1 hour ago, itsonmyhead said:

I’m chuffed to bits for him to score. But that peno was crap, if the keeper goes the right way that ones bread and butter. But saying that he didn’t go the right way and we win 3-0, cmon lads keep it up 

Can you imagine how he’d be feeling after the miss at ER...then the embarrassing shying away from that playoff penalty

Little surprise he’d be nervous.

Yet he fronted up and put it in the back of the net

He took it...and sent the keeper wrong way....put it into the back of the net.

WELL DONE Jordan lad!