I’m very angry tonight

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If that's the case then why are we even discussing that fans on social media (which Carlos does NOT use at all) played any part in Carlos going?

Because scores of fans have been calling for him to go for month on end. And DC can do what he pleases when he pleases. 

8 minutes ago, Watson said:

Are you going to highlight where he has criticised the fans or are you just putting up a smokescreen?

I can't see that he has critisised fans?  Forgive me If I'm wrong and I stand to be corrected if someone can point me in the right direction.  

I can see that he's critisised people making personal abuse, unconstructive abuse to him, his family and his staff?  That's all.  Surely that's ok to have that stance?  Don't we all deserve that at least, in a working environment?

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Blaming the fans??

Unbelievable

Fans? I don't call the people who come on here who seem to have an agenda to undermine the Club at every opportunity fans. The real fans are the ones who will now draw a line under what's happened and get behind the Club and Chairman and move forwards. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S6 Lifelong Owl said:

Fans? I don't call the people who come on here who seem to have an agenda to undermine the Club at every opportunity fans. The real fans are the ones who will now draw a line under what's happened and get behind the Club and Chairman and move forwards. 

Thanks for the clarification on what real fans are

Unbelievable

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If that's the case then why are we even discussing that fans on social media (which Carlos does NOT use at all) played any part in Carlos going?

To be honest, we’re discussing it because you keep bringing it up. I’m not right convinced many people were saying much about it until then. Mostly people are glad he’s gone and eagerly speculating on who the next guy will be.

Guest Willow Owl
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I take it you have absolutely zero credible points you wish to put forward then and have instead resorted to just throwing that kind of reply around?

I have been watching Wednesday now for 40 years and to Read your garbage is to be honest both boring and repeatative. 

One question I would ask you is where would we be without Chansiri. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I totally agree with everything you agreed with

lol

I think we both take the same thing from the statement, but have taken what we take slightly different lol

Words are funny things, take the phrase "may contain nuts" it has a very different meaning if you see it written:

A. On food wrapping 

B. On the North Stand

• Haha 2

Blimey Neil.  You're really angry about this one 

It can be easily summed up as per earlier threads, someone called it 'my train set' 

The fear is that DC is willing to pull the plug, but he has too much investment. 

I suspect this is a first in business for him but his statement was ill advised, ill timed and frankly ridiculous.  

Im surprised it's not been more publicised in the wake of events but then it is Xmas eve. 

Chill and enjoy Xmas my friend wawaw. 

Just now, Willow Owl said:

I have been watching Wednesday now for 40 years and to Read your garbage is to be honest both boring and repeatative. 

We'd have another chairman/owner

It's literally that simple

A chairman is a businessman who has bought the club to make as much profit as possible

Like when people said where would we be if Dave Allen walked out

Or where would we be without Milan Mandaric

The answer is always the same. We'd have a new owner

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, Watson said:

Please highlight whereabouts.., thanks

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Seriously?

My last reply to you - pack in trolling me 

Ta

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

I have read the statement and can't honestly see where he has unfairly criticised the fans.  

Not sure if it is trolling or an inability to read or understand what has been said. If it's either of the latter 2 then this post is pointless but I will give it a go anyway.

The owner has addressed the whole of the fan base with that statement. A very small minority of our fans have been abusive to Carlos and have seemingly asked Chansiri for a refund and yet he has used this to question the fans base as a whole and raise it in relation to parting ways with the manager and question his continued effort and investment with the club. 

The vast majority of supporters have not been personally abusive to anyone at the club and have been justifiably constructive of their criticism in what has been a very disappointing 150th anniversary year on and off the field.

4 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

We'd still be Sheffield Wednesday because it's bigger than anything and if any individual is letting that name down be it chairman, manager, head coach or player us the fans  the real custodians of the club should be allowed to fecking tell them so