Post your top 5 choices.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Some pretty uninspiring choices being made. 

There aren't many realistic inspiring choices out there to be fair. We won't be going for Guardiola or Klopp. 

I think that most experienced managers with a half decent record in the Championship would get a lot more out of this squad than Carlos did. 

11 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

In order, right now;

Fonseca

Laudrup

Dean Smith

Karanka

Megson

Ok - if we can get Fonseca, brilliant. I would love Bilic, but it’s unrealistic and that’s why I didnt put him down.  I think we will get Karanka as he fits the profile for Chansiri, however he is very negative. He has got Boro promoted from the Champ tho.

I would also like Dean Smith - he plays brilliant football but he is managing Brentford. We are Wednesday and we are a giant of English Football. Different kettle of fish and he would have to manage some egos. 

5% of me would love Megson to come back but the days of taking the players to the top of the kop and going for a run around Greno woods carrying tyres with a bit of dogging after have gone. He is Wednesday through and through but he wouldn’t get the best out of these players. It needs a foreign manager with some flair. 

lol

8 minutes ago, Ridgeback owl said:

Are people really thinking Megson ???.... Pearson ????... Really ???

as much as CC's reign has come to an end there were plenty of fans questioning his appointment at the time and I would sooner see us look "outside the box" than the dross being spouted on here. 

Bear in mind people on here scoffed at Allardyce (as if he would have ever considered it) and Pardew. 

Both now in premier league jobs, the former having made a huge difference already.

Personally I would love Pearson. Less so megson 

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Bear in mind people on here scoffed at Allardyce (as if he would have ever considered it) and Pardew. 

Both now in premier league jobs, the former having made a huge difference already.

Personally I would love Pearson. Less so megson 

See also Hodgson and Moyes - loads on here said no way would they have them at Wednesday,  but they've already made positive differences to PL clubs. Obviously not good enough for us though,  apparently. 

10 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

What’s your choices then? 

I'm saying the realistic names out there are pretty dull, of the names linked I would go for one of Pearson, Bilic, Pulis or Jokanovic. Like i say it's really not a great list. How about you?

Edited by WalthamOwl

24 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I'm saying the realistic names out there are pretty dull, of the names linked I would go for one of Pearson, Bilic, Pulis or Jokanovic. Like i say it's really not a great list. How about you?

Pearson

Lambert

Keane

One of the O’neils

Megson

i’d like it to be a solid British manager to stabilise us this season and create a promotion side in the summer