Your best memory under Carlos

I’d probably say the image of him stood on the pitch after the Wembley defeat.

The noise the fans made after the game was incredible. Carlos was stood there almost in awe. The image of him holding the scarf in his hand, holding back the tears, stayed with me all that summer. The defeat hurt for a long time but the thought of Carlos putting it right game me hope. We really should have built on that and it’s sad that it ended this way.

In years to come that image will be iconic

• Thanks 1

When he walked out the door :ph34r: (That's a joke, and in before the spiteful lot get there first)

Has to be Arsenal at home, that was insane. Though genuinely I think his first proper interview is up there too. It was so exciting to have this suave and well spoken head coach who seemed to have such a technical approach to the game compared with Gray and Jones (who had different qualities). It was an exciting new beginning

There are many good memories.

Those mentioned already, plus the moments after final whistle at Brighton bring a tear to the eye.

Yet some morons on here called him a clown and say he's our worst manager.

Thanks for the memories Carlos.

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I’d probably say the image of him stood on the pitch after the Wembley defeat.

The noise the fans made after the game was incredible. Carlos was stood there almost in awe. The image of him holding the scarf in his hand, holding back the tears, stayed with me all that summer. The defeat hurt for a long time but the thought of Carlos putting it right game me hope. We really should have built on that and it’s sad that it ended this way.

In years to come that image will be iconic

5a3fbdd0aa221_CarlosWembley1.gif.c3f126fcb23532e24245ad3c3166574f.gif

The Arsenal match was amazing but to be honest, many of the home games in that first season were great experiences; regularly I'd find myself laughing in amazement at just how great some of the passing interplay between players, off the ball movement, and general high tempo the team was playing in that first season. It was a joy to behold, and was regularly so, not just flashes here and there.

That first season has so many high points with Arsenal, Brighton and Wembley result aside. Being 20 and growing up watching awful football that’s the best season I’ve ever had following the owls in terms of entertainment on the pitch. Feel slightly deflated today seeing a genuinely nice guy who did his best leaving the club but it is the correct decision. All the best to Carlos can’t see him having difficulty getting a new job at all. 

That day at Wembley was something else.

Despite the defeat, the positive energy amongst the support was something I thought we'd never get back after decades of bobbar, Carlos played a huge part in that, and for that I'll always be grateful to him.

Brighton and the lights is a close second.

Thanks for the memories Carlos!

WAWAW

1 minute ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

That day at Wembley was something else.

Despite the defeat, the positive energy amongst the support was something I thought we'd never get back after decades of bobbar, Carlos played a huge part in that, and for that I'll always be grateful to him.

Brighton and the lights is a close second.

Thanks for the memories Carlos!

WAWAW

You mean money played a huge part in it 

I’m just not buying this Carlos influence. That’s evident looking at the squad this past year 

11 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

5a3fbdd0aa221_CarlosWembley1.gif.c3f126fcb23532e24245ad3c3166574f.gif

Kind of sums up his tenure her perfectly doesn't it?

The rebranded owl dominating the picture but one of the older crests still visible, still there... his affection for us, him having the face of someone that got so near yet so far...

The more you look at it, the more you've gotta say it's poetically apt