Next manager odds

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

Nope, local media down there are saying he's being "seriously considered" for the managers job and that the chairman is a huge admirer of his style of football

Apparently he's had a meeting with the hierarchy and with the Swans needing someone in ASAP, the momentum is gathering.

Question is, would he come back for a player or two if he gets it? 

Lees, Hooper are two that i'd be worried about...

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Apparently he's had a meeting with the hierarchy and with the Swans needing someone in ASAP, the momentum is gathering.

Most probably would try for Bannan if anyone which tbh I wouldn’t be bothered about. 

24 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

If it's true that Carlos had lost the dressing room then I'd consider it unlikely anyone would be jumping at the chance to rejoin him. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy logics said:

If he come for anyone it would be fessi

Guest Bulgaria
12 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Nope, local media down there are saying he's being "seriously considered" for the managers job and that the chairman is a huge admirer of his style of football

crikey.... obviously aint been watching us for around 18 months then has he, unless he likes his sleep.

I don't get the fascination with foreign (Portuguese in particular it seems) managers. We are in the championship and of the current top 10, 8 teams have British managers.

Wolves have a foreign manager and are a special case given the money spent, likewise Newcastle last year,  but if we consider other recently promoted teams....off the top of my head, Chris Hughton, Eddie Howe, Sean Dyche, Steve Bruce, all british so it's not like foreign managers have a monopoly on success.

Not to say a foreign manager won't be successful, but think we would be foolish not to consider some of the british options touted in various threads. 

21 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Bullen at 5/1 seems a good shout considering there’s quite a few games over a short space of time and the bookies pay out if Bullen is in charge for 10 or more games .....

Even though the man has said there will be a new man in charge, keep your cash in your pocket pal, or put it on owls for playoffs

500/1 outright e/w 2 places

33/1 promotion

Edited by nile

47 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Bullen at 5/1 seems a good shout considering there’s quite a few games over a short space of time and the bookies pay out if Bullen is in charge for 10 or more games .....

Bullen  has been told he's gone by January