Christmas message TO the Chairman

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

When was the club "Well run".?

In my memory, 50+ years of watching the owls, I cannot remember a time when the club was "Well run", it has always been run on a short term basis with no long term planning and ALL the money we had spent/wasted on the 1st team.

Mr Chansiri has made mistakes, but who has never made a mistake, but he is attempting to make up for the last 5 decades of financial neglect and build the club's finances up from the bottom.

This will not happen over night.

True, but the manager can change in that time.

3 minutes ago, Will69 said:

It’s actually ‘fans’ like Mole who at times make me bloody well embarrassed to be classed as a Wednesday fan.

In the past 30odd years we have been owned and led by an actual tyrant, have been to the edge of oblivion on a number of occasions, have gone to the brink of the utter depths of the Football League and had to witness the talents of Francis Jeffers.

You need to give yourself a shake.

I am afraid it is fans like you that will see back in the third division.

fans accepting rubbish now because we have had in the past will just see more rubbish and a downward spiral

I have been asking for CC to be sacked from this time last season, I expected last season to be like this and was proved wrong, not sure it was CCs judgment or pure luck that led to that, judging by his judgement in the two Huddersfield matches I think it was luck.

anyway my message to DC, if you want to make a name in football for yourself and your family sack CC now and get a team around you the know about football and who look after the clubs interests and not their own

31 minutes ago, Mole said:

So you're happy with the Allen-esque statement then? No blame for the people getting paid millions, but because a couple of blokes wrote Carlos Out on a banner, it's the fans fault we're in this position. 

It's a disgraceful statement. 

Threatening to take his cash away, well if he wants to act like that then he can go as far as I'm concerned. And please don't give me 'well who do we get as chairman then' - if even Barnsley are getting taken over, I'm sure someone else would buy us too. 

Take Mr Chansiri up on his offer to meet you and Neil et al to discuss the club in a mature and ADULT way.

Same goes for the Hirst mafia.

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

When was the club "Well run".?

In my memory, 50+ years of watching the owls, I cannot remember a time when the club was "Well run", it has always been run on a short term basis with no long term planning and ALL the money we had spent/wasted on the 1st team.

Mr Chansiri has made mistakes, but who has never made a mistake, but he is attempting to make up for the last 5 decades of financial neglect and build the club's finances up from the bottom.

This will not happen over night.

It's true we havent had the best luck in general with club owners.

I don't think it's an unreasonable request of the person running our club though.

7 minutes ago, the third man said:

I am afraid it is fans like you that will see back in the third division.

fans accepting rubbish now because we have had in the past will just see more rubbish and a downward spiral

I have been asking for CC to be sacked from this time last season, I expected last season to be like this and was proved wrong, not sure it was CCs judgment or pure luck that led to that, judging by his judgement in the two Huddersfield matches I think it was luck.

anyway my message to DC, if you want to make a name in football for yourself and your family sack CC now and get a team around you the know about football and who look after the clubs interests and not their own

There is a massive difference between asking for the manager to be sacked and lying that the Chairman is threatening to sue the fans and telling the Chairman to “fûck off”.

But yeah, fans ‘like me’ who don’t do those things will be the ones driving our club to Division Three.

What utter shïte am I reading on here today?

I would like to thank Chansiri for taking on our club and hope he and us get some success and reward.

I would also like to thank him for appointing Carlos ,even though he has lost his way and has now resigned we have had some great performances and memories .

A lot more fun than playing Gilliingham away etc.

Lets hope the next manager can take us to the promised land

Merry Christmas to Mr Chansiri and family

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

It started so promisingly but I wonder how many supporters are secretly wishing Chansiri would sell to someone else now.

In this moment it doesn’t seem like we have the right man for the manager’s job or the owner of the football club.

Really hope i’m wrong but this is starting to have the smell of Venky’s about it. It will be interesting to see what happens if our current form continues towards the relegation zone 

I think I remember answering to a post the other week I would take Milan and stu back over what was going on any day. I'll hold my hands up to that. I'm not going to go digging around to find it, but was something along the lines of. 

Being run by a proper experienced football chairman with reasonable ticket and merchandise in line with this division and that the football on offer with a massively more expensive side was on a par with what we were getting on a shoestring budget with everyone top to bottom including fans pushing together in the same direction. Milan may not have had the cash, but he knew how to run a football club correctly and how to communicate  with the fans.