We have got Monk the sack

Maybe we've been sounding out the same potential managers as Boro, and other clubs for that matter, and they've decided to act first and get in the front of the queue. 

The likelehood is that us, Boro, Swansea, Stoke, Birmingham etc are all probably after the same managers. 

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Maybe we've been sounding out the same potential managers as Boro, and other clubs for that matter, and they've decided to act first and get in the front of the queue. 

The likelehood is that us, Boro, Swansea, Stoke, Birmingham etc are all probably after the same managers. 

Looking how the Boro players played today showed that the Manager was under pressure and they stepped up and played for him. They were very good today and should have won 4-1.

The decision to sack Monk was made before the game. Something could have been said between owner and Manager after the game for the decision to be made this evening. 

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I'd be bouncing if I were to receive c£2000 for an away win..... for doing nothing.

FFS.

Fair enough. I recall feel good threads on here though taking players’ unified celebrations as a barometer of morale. Even the muted one from FF’s winner against Villa was (correctly) seen as telling.

To me their celebrations were notable.

13 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Serves him right for playing pacey attacking wide men in his team and taking the game to the opponents...away from home as well no less. It was only a matter of time after using gung ho tactics like that.

If only he had stopped the opposite’s dynamic he’d still have a job:

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Fair enough. I recall feel good threads on here though taking players’ unified celebrations as a barometer of morale. Even the muted one from FF’s winner against Villa was (correctly) seen as telling.

To me their celebrations were notable.

Yes I agree with you.

Put that way.

FFS.