Would DC Let This Happen In Any Of His Other Business`s ?

He is a successful businessman , so why is he allowing  failure at Wednesday ? Im certain he would`nt let this happen in his other business`s . I just cannot understand why DC refuses to sack a failing manager . 

Edited by S36 OWL

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

He is a successful businessman , so why is he allowing  failure at Wednesday ? Im certain he would`nt let this happen in his other business`s . I just cannot understand why DC refuses to sack a failing manager . 

Is it him or just getting play money from his family

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Let’s be honest, we don’t know anything about this guy. What are his businesses? What are his responsibilities with his family business? As far as we know he is just some bloke who has come and spent money. 

This.

where do people get the idea he is anything other than someone who has been given a train set to play with?

why is this statement still being made ?

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Well his family made £1.2b net profit for Thai Union group in 2016.

I do worry who controls the purse strings for DC. Is it his own money, from the profits of TUG, or is it a family investment with others critical to the grand plan...  

DC has a very minor stake  in a couple of arms of the group His brother runs both 

google the share structure the family collectively have circa 20+% of TU

re your second valid point yes they're extremely minted but tbh it's irrelevant how much cash the family have  how much is his and how much of that can he use on this project and keep within FFP?  In basic terms who is funding this folly?

17 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Well his family made £1.2b net profit for Thai Union group in 2016.

I do worry who controls the purse strings for DC. Is it his own money, from the profits of TUG, or is it a family investment with others critical to the grand plan...  

Thai Union are a PLC. The profits do not belong to the Chansiri family nor can the Chansiri family make spending decisions related to that capital without approval from the PLC Board and the general shareholders.

Just now, Animis said:

i wonder what he actually does day-to-day. Running Wednesday is only going to take up part of his week, so what does he do - has he got a job @ TUG?

No, aside from being a very minor shareholder of Thai Union and two of his family members sitting on the PLC Board, Dejphon Chansiri has no connections with the company.

Just been looking back at some of the news stories when the takeover from Milan was announced ,and they all say " Thai Consortium" , which does actually make you wonder if DC is just the front man for a wider group. 

Just been looking back at some of the news stories when the takeover from Milan was announced ,and they all say " Thai Consortium" , which does actually make you wonder if DC is just the front man for a wider group. 

going over stuff S36  but yes if you look at old pic 'TUF' logo was on the backboard at the changeover which was seemingly quickly dumped I assume when it became aware that the 2 sons of the major shareholders both owned a club  ie Reading and SWFC