Carlos, “i don’t believe it’s my fault”

He's not the worst manager in our history but he needs to go now before the transfer window and to allow the new manager time to prepare for next season.  This season is over (unless we do get sucked into a relegation battle). The players also need to look at themselves. Some are stealing a wage at present. Hutch was the only one out there today busting a gut.

20 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Kudos for banging that drum in nearly every thread :stuwinky:

I have to say, given what he inherited and the endless advantages he's had in trying to build on that, I don't think you're far wrong.

I want him gone.

I've wanted him gone for 2 years.

I stand behind my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I would imagine a manager and staff clear out would be quicker, easier and cheaper. 

Its starting to make DC look stupid now. The CC era was good for a time but like many good things it has come to an end.

How much compo.....? CC has brought in all his own staff and you can bet they will have written their contracts in their own favour as DC has not got a clue,

DC said we would be promoted this season..... remember.....

Carlos Carvalhal is not the problem...... he is a puppet in the big scheme of everything going on behind the scenes at the club 

19 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Err , he came with Doyen, sacked Roeder and our medical team and has brought in everyone from Portugal, except Miss Portugal.

This includes a defensive coach and , since then , the defence has declined drastically (despite £4 million on a new centre half).

Wish I could get this gig for £20,000 per week.

That's where he's gone wrong - we need distraction in the opposits' dug out:

Image result for miss portugal 2017 winner

First season - full of exciting, unpredictable football played with pace and flair. All this with a cool manager with charm and the TV people loved him.

This season - boring, stagnant, totally predictable football played with no pace and no flair. All ths with a manager who's coolness has deserted him and who;s charm has turned to bitterness.

The fact that he will not change his tactics, or take responsibility for our position means he has to go for me.

As long as Chansiri agrees with him everything is fine.

After all, these things happen on the way to the premiership....

Nothing to worry about - he's spent too much money on quality players for this team to go down - Carlos said so.

11 minutes ago, Bahrain Owl said:

How much compo.....? CC has brought in all his own staff and you can bet they will have written their contracts in their own favour as DC has not got a clue,

DC said we would be promoted this season..... remember.....

Carlos Carvalhal is not the problem...... he is a puppet in the big scheme of everything going on behind the scenes at the club 

Neither you or I can say with any certainty how much compensation would be owed (it’s usually a portion of the remaining contract) and how the contracts are drafted is just conjecture isn’t it?

However, you can sack a manager and staff easier cheaper and quicker than half a squad as we saw with mcgugan alone. Nonetheless, this is a squad he claims to have built in his image so he should be held accountable for them.

To suggest he is merely a puppet and blameless when he is the one deciding style of play, training, fitness and general motivation is being far to generous. It is not all his fault but he is part of the problem and unfortunately for him, one of the interchangeable factors in the short term. 

Guest Copthorneowl

Carlos has to go yes yes yes but please god he doesn't walk because we really need to see the chairman cut the chord and actually prove he's not as indecisive and incapable of making a decision as he appears to be.

We need to see the owner do something that might  change a lot of opinions that are beginning to fester that he isn't up to the job either.

Managers are 10 a penny good owners rare as rocking horse sheet and we need him whether people like it or not.